Is Yusuke Jin's half bro?

Are they brothers?

Poll ended at Oct 06, 2005 8:52pm

yes
17%
no
83%
how the heck am I suppose to know that?!
No votes

Total votes: 12

.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Is Yusuke Jin's half bro?

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

this person is right they have't had any proof
and they don't say that he had one or not so mostly like he doesn't have a brother
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Yu_Fei
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Yu_Fei »

I think yes, they are. Coz. They always make many humours, jokes, and many more. They;re so funny.
I've try harder than before to increase my magic powers....
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

like what many ppl say and joke that i have brother and sister but, i don't and what kind of jokes are u talking about i haven't heard or read anything and if so i haven't pay any attention
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Yu_Fei
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Yu_Fei »

hm.. i c
but I'm sure 80% that Yusuke and Jin not half bro
I've try harder than before to increase my magic powers....
Krissake
Newbie Otaku

Post by Krissake »

Um, no? Raizen was pretty darn faithful to his wife even in death.
Dreams

Post by Dreams »

Raizen never had a wife. That woman he was with, Kusushi Kuda, was a fling - actually pointing more proof toward Raizen not being faithful to any one woman.
Пуля в сердце, мозг на дверцу...
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." ~Romans 6:23
marijuanaboy
Baka Otaku

Post by marijuanaboy »

Aryt it's 2008 and this three year debate lives on!! :twisted:

I registered only for this purpose..

I've have been watching YU YU Hakusho or the US-PHIL screen name "Ghost Fighter" since it first aired in GMA (a local TV network here in the Phils) then AXN then Animax and I can assure you before, he is not. UNTIL TODAY!! And this is why I'm here to begin the debate again.. :heh:

I'm watching Yuyu Hakusho now on animax (PHILIPPINES) and am now in the episode where in the Makai Tournament (The Three Kings Saga) continues. Jin's fight is just after Shishiwakamaru who lost and just before Toya's battle who also lost. Just before he was defeated there was a conversation between them and he mentions that Jin is the son of the Thunder God (Raizen) and is proud to have fought him as Jin battle just like his father. In that conversation a shot clip aired between the battle of the guy and some one that really looks like or is Raizen. I am totally convinced it was Raizen as the tatoos and the hair and the sadistic smile was present. Even the palace that looks like a termite hill which Yusuke blew up was shown.

Watch that episode, and I assure you it will burn this debate again! \:D/

Watchu guys think? Please reply!
Davryn918
Baka Otaku

Post by Davryn918 »

i don't get it. are you saying that jin IS yusuke's half brother or he isn't? the way u phrased it got me confuzed. but if jin IS raizen's son, then he's yusuke's great great great great great great great sumthing. i didn't watch the episode again, but if what ur saying is right, then they still arent half brothers. they'd b distant relatives... because yusuke isn't raizen's SON. raizen's his great great great great [well i dunno exactly how many greats, so let's leave it there] grandfather o.O... raizen's power just had to pass through generations, and was stopped with yusuke, so yusuke inherited the demonic energy. i think there wer a few times where yusuke DID call raizen his "dad" or pops or watever he sed, but he didn't mean it in a literal sense... or atsuko wudda had sex with a demon... and she had yusuke wen she was a teenager. the woman we saw in raizen's flashback doesnt look a thing like atsuko.

oh, and that woman was NOT raizen's wife, but he was very much dedicated to her. hence the whole I WILL NEVER EAT HUMANS AGAIN bullshit :D

so technically if ur information is right, jin still isn't yusuke's half bro, but a very distant relative. i mean cmon... jin's like... hundreds of years old o.o...
Jin The Wind Master wrote:There is no proof that says jin and yusuke are brothers.
There is a short dialog between kurama botan and kuwabara saying:
Episode 40: Jin the wind master
Kuwabara: "But this Jin guy's just the same, like a twin."
Botan: "Well, that will make fighting against him difficult."
Kurama: (chuckles weakly)
Botan: "What's wrong Kurama? Are you alright?"
Kurama: "Just laughing. It seems you don't know brothers very well, Botan."

Now by looking at this I can see how someone might think that they are however the refrences to being brothers is just a form of saying they are "like" brothers, not that they are.

and this guy was right. i for one, got confused, too. there is some evidence that implies that they are related, but no one can be entirely sure, now can they? kurama speaks in riddles a lot... @.@...

best thing would be to consult the ppl who created yu yu hakusho o.o... and if THEY dont know, then we're screwed xDDD
raven_ria
Baka Otaku

Post by raven_ria »

ello everyone,

i'm wondering the same thing, coz i just watched yu yu hakusho in animax just now and yusuke said that jin's father fought with the guy with the tail and the horn that jin was fightin with, then when the they did a flash back they showed Raisen as the 'thunder god' being referred to... so could somebody rewatch that episode... i don't know if it's just animax or are the really half-brothers????
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

maybe but it could be possible raizen is techanically yuskue's father but he dosen't look anything like him.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Kaiko
Ramen Slurping Otaku
Location: I don't know. I'm not really sure how I got here, either.

Post by Kaiko »

who the hell is jin?
Why would anyone be racist towards baby racoons!?