Yu Yu Fantasy

How many freaky dreams about yyh have you had?

none
14%
some
43%
a hec of a lot
43%

Total votes: 14

DJ*Chi
Visitor

Yu Yu Fantasy

Post by DJ*Chi »

Ok people this is where you can tell everybody about your well.."interesting" dreams and daydreams. HOY! Shard i know you got some pretty interesting ones so post a few things here. Anyways i'd like to repeat a disturbing dream i had. Ok Kaito was hitting on Kurama and touching him very "lovingly."Get what i mean?
Shard-San
Visitor

re: Yu Yu Fantasy

Post by Shard-San »

I know I already told Shinta this but it was a good dream!

man Last night I had a dream that I woke up, and I truely had this dream, and I went outside It was like 5 a.m. and I sat on the Green Swing out back and looked on to the Highway, I can see the highway clearly from my backyard, And I saw a Guy walking down the Road and He had SHort red Hair and was wearing a brown jacket and Jeans. He was also Carying a green Duffle bag that appeard to be full. So I run inside and tell my mom, who is usually up and on the computer at 5, that i am going for a walk and without waiting for an answer I Run outside and down the Highway catching up to The Guy and I say "Hi!" And I am guessing that he Probably thought I was really wierd just running up to him and Saying hi like that and well we got into a conversation that somehow seemed to get into the Subject of Whats your name? and He was Kurama! Yay!! Anyway I basivly lived out three years of my life in which one of my friends Die I meat Hiei I Fight Hiei, and Due to a rain storm I almost Beat Hiei! and well yeah I did the whole Help save Ningenkai thing a few times and went to the Dark Tournament with Kurama and well yeah then I really wake up, walk downstairs and Yell at my mom "Hey Mom I am going over to Kurama's House for a while!" and she looks at Me like What the hell? and I after a few Minutes Realize that it was a Dream and i get all sad like I mean that was the Best Dream I have had in a while! but well yeah...
Shard-San
Visitor

Post by Shard-San »

See Copy past is a good thing
DJ*Chi
Visitor

Post by DJ*Chi »

rotflmao!!!!!rotflmao!!!!!I don't think i'll ever get tired of this one Shards interesting dream!ok then...I daydream a lot about me and cassie going up to Kurama and fool around with him by hitting on him like saying "you know you like me" and umm it was just to make him blush.But then my mind went even more perverted on me by making Kurama hit on me.
Shard-San
Visitor

Post by Shard-San »

Dude :shock: that is Wierd. I mean my first thought about Kurama is that he is so Leathle! So easily. it is as if he does not even try.......... I am no match for him..... I have another even funnier dream I will post later I have to go
DJ*Chi
Visitor

Post by DJ*Chi »

HOY! people post something interesting or just anything!We need a variety of people! and dreams!
Sapphir
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Sapphir »

Okay, true dream here........

Shard's sister, (who is VERY annoying.) was bugging me about how much she liked Hiei and Youko comes in and is like Who is this freak and grabs her and takes her somewhere and well....I won't go into the details, but in my dream I never saw her again.......Youko comes back out and then Hiei appears....and then I woke up.....dang it.....
Are you on Kira or L's side? I'm inbetween
Visitor

Post by Guest »

ok I had this a few weeks ago and It was not untill I woke up that I realized that well some things just totaly dify the laws of well stuff.......

I am walking down the road at night with Suichi who is (As he is almost always in my dreams) Carrying a Green Duffle Bag and wearing his Red school thing and well we walk to my house and we notice that the Volcano a Few miles in front of, and Perfectly veiwable from, my house is smoking and we deduct that it might blow soon. For some reason it is more like a hey that new movie is coming out! instead of Get the hell out of there! and well yeah we go inside and it appears that Suichi is living in my house! yay! he got my little sisters room right across from mine and she ummm is in the Guest room Yayer! that one is small....Hiei walks in and My sister Hugs him and he tries to kill her and Suichi stops him and then My mom gets mad and bans Hiei From our house.. aw that sort of sucks But anyway the Vocano is still smoking my little sister is bent on believing that she is Yukina and it is neering sunset, oh and it is the middle of summer ( I know I said it was night before because it was!) and anyway we eat dinner Suichi is as Polite as ever and asks if he can be excused and well goes outside after a while I go looking for him because he never came back and I find him standing at the far corner of our play house (We only call it that it is more a Storag shed) Facing away from our house. I walk over to him and as I get closer I notice his head is bowed and his Fists are Clenched and I Put my hand on his shoulder and ask him what was wrong and he does not say anything and I keep pestering him to tell me and he wont. after a While he takes of Running Along the Fenced in side of the Backyard and Down the Ally, He is singing some song I do not remember what but it was very odd........And anyway the ally (Which in reality is not very long at all) seems to go on with both of us running at top speed and him singing till the end of the song, while running it begins to snow.... and the sun is fully sunken behind the volcano which is now spurting stuff. He stops at the End of the ally and begins walking somehow Changing into Rekai Clothing and looking Kewl as ever he sits down on a Fallen tree with his feet just Brushing the dirt road. I go over and sit on a fallen tree across from him when Hiei shows Up and before I can say anything they start talking about something of the sort that I do not remember.And anyway after a few minutes the I feel some water on my toes and look down slightly suprised. But then I subconsiously remind Myself that it is natural for the streets to flood at night.....and anyway after a while Hiei Stands up and says are you sure she is the one? and I am like Huh? wha? Im lo.... then Kurama Cuts in with " yes she is" and then BOOM! The Volcano Exploads and Kurama Stands Up Quikly explaining to me that the only way to stop the Demons would Be to Tople My house down on the House Right next door to mine and I am like ummmm Ok... and So I run inside with Suichi and we Go upstairs and Push the Red convertable to the side of the house we want to fall that way and yeah after doing various other things (Including making some tea just for the Purpose of spilling it on the Piano and going to the Bathroom a Few hundred times for no reason at all) we Now run outside and start Pushing on the house and it falls on our naighbors house which falls Into the Highway...and sure enough Suichi was right, it stoped snowing. Now the sun is coming up and the Streets stop Flooding.... The Volcano has stoped Erupting and the only part of the city that did not get destroyed By lava was My, and my Neighbors house, including the Portion of the Highway that it now covered..The reason for this was that a very large snowball was in the way of the Lava........And well the next thing I know I wake up it is 3 a.m. and So I go back to sleep to proced to have yet another nightmare................. Anyway that was the most screwed Up dream I have had about Yu Yu Hakusho.........
Shard-San
Visitor

Post by Shard-San »

Oh sorry that last one was me........wow that is long.............
Sapphir
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Sapphir »

I think you told me that already Shard.
Are you on Kira or L's side? I'm inbetween
Shard-San
Visitor

Post by Shard-San »

I probably did
DJ*Chi
Visitor

Post by DJ*Chi »

WOW! HOLY CRAP!!! that was so friggen wierd!Im speach less... :shock: :shock: ....wow...how...uhh...have you been eating things before bed?

Any ways this isn't really a yyh dream it was more of a resident evil kind of dream and i was the hero.Ok so there were zombies just eating people and turning them into zombies and some of them were put into shippinglike crates or dumpsters to be food for later or become zombies.I somehow was able to fool the zombie leader into thinking that i was one of them.So i played along throwing people into the crate/dumpster.And many times i would take a break and go to a secret bakery where the yyh gang was just sitting at the table at the far corner.It was untouched be any zombies the people inside seemed oblivious to what ws going on outside.when i stopped pretending to be a zombie i took people out of the crate/dumpster and the ran loose like well mindless zombies.Some how i had like a magig touch.The poeple i touched turned normal i remember explaining i was like immune to the disease that made them into zombies.So eventually i gathered up all the people and well preeched something like i was Jesus.The people got organized and attacked and mobbed the zombie leaders and killed them.Then at the end i went back to the bakery with the oblivious people to socialize.All i remember about the bakery is that the food was hella good!
Shard-San
Visitor

Post by Shard-San »

dude! tripy! i will post another dream tomorrow i have to go soon... um yeah this next one is slightly wierd and slightly normal and well I bet you probably already guessed that it contains a lot of Kurama but anyway maybe tonight I will have another good dream! or not..............
DJ*Chi
Visitor

Post by DJ*Chi »

OH! i just remembered an old dream! ok...
I was at my highschool and we were under attack or somethin and all the yellow school buses were gone and i got into some trouble and an acid like thing from Aliens fell onto my arm and i thought i was gonna die. However Kurama comes to save me and all.The way he looks in this dream is when he had short hair.Yeah then we went to the bus stop near the school bleechers to wait for the bus.We sat on the bleechers and he was holding me tight while i was still moaning because of the acid.The dream was a little fuzzy.But man that was cool that Kurama was holding me!Damn it just had to end,but then again i was in great pain during that dream.
Shard-San
Visitor

Post by Shard-San »

wow...... That is weird....Hey! Do you like feel when you are Dreaming I mean like actually feel not just Imagin? I do and I hate it because I can never have a dream where I do not get hurt in Some way or another...... But anyway I had this one a few months ago ( I keep a dream Diary, I know it is odd but I do)...........

Ok well one night I am Hoping along roof tops when I see a Shiny light on a rooftop when I get closer I realize that the building that that roof Belongs to is a hospital (Sound Familiar?) and so I hope bouncy bouncy over to it and it is like KYA!!! well sort of......... Kurama and my friend Tony who I thought Died a few weeks ago ( Playing Yusukes Role) are up there with the Mirror of forlorn hope so by the time I get there they are Both lying that after it did that Bang thing and well I go over to Suichi and poke him because it looked like he was dead. After about the third poke he Grabed My Finger and I was like ow! and he looked up as Tony see's me and is like "what the &*&*(* are you doing here??" and so I answer him as Suichi stands Up and the doctor comes out.... Anyway Tony has always liked Sam (Another one of my friends Basicly Keiko) and so Hiei Kiddnaps her and tries to turn her Into a Demon and such and Well She is my friend to and to Tony's great displeasure I go with him to save her and well Yeah I jump on Hiei that is Right I jump on Hiei the stupedist thing i have ever done wait no that was telling Youko he had Big feet......... Um nevermind.......Anyway he Pushes Me off with his Sword thing.... The Sharp part.... and I fall down on a box thing...anyway I lay there then Suichi Comes and I get up Knowing what is going to happen and I do not want it to happen I waddle over to Behind Hiei and Put My hands over his Jagan eye and Hang on tightly though not Tightly Enough and as it turns out that was Usless... It happened anyway after I was again thrown off and this time land next to the Mirror and so, knowing Hiei wants it I grab it and well yeah.....after Tony Gets knocked out, because he could not bounce the Spirit gun off of the Mirror, Hiei Walks over to me and he looked SCARY! ok well yeah I Kind of hop from Box to box knowing that he could get me any time and wonder why he is not and well anyway He Finally gets fed up and Grabs the Back of My Shirt and lifts me up ( I am all huddled up and Such) and well I spin slowly in mid air to face him whilst Hugging the mirror Tightly and well anyway Kurama Now Comes over to Hiei and me and quickly Wraps Hiei in the Rose whip and Hiei Drops me... thud....anyway yeah things go on normally from there Except that there I Go with Tony (Yusuke) and Follow him Up To Suzaku and well yeah......In the Dark Tournament they needed 6 team members and Kurama And Yusuke decide that they (Because Hiei and Kewabaka where arguing over the name) that they would each choose another Person and One day Kurama come's over to My house and asks me! And I am like YES YES YES and well yeah it was Really Kewl i would go into further detail except it is really long as it is............
DJ*Chi
Visitor

Post by DJ*Chi »

Keeping a dream diary doesn't sound wierd to me.I tried to but i just got lazy so yeah...I just hate when you actually feel the pain in the drean.I forgot what i was dreaming but i got stabbed in it and it hurt like hell!I actually woke up because of it.I had a lot of movie oriented dreams.