Yu Yu Fantasy

How many freaky dreams about yyh have you had?

none
14%
some
43%
a hec of a lot
43%

Total votes: 14

blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

re: Yu Yu Fantasy

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Yeah. Many dreams i have i think there real.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori

DJ*Chi
Visitor

Post by DJ*Chi »

its a good and bad thing!

blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Yeh i know. One time my alarm clock started to sound and i was dreaming of a mission, so an alarm in my dream started to sound (the ones that alert you that you have been noticed)and then i woke up. It was so realistic that i was dissapointed that it ws not.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori

DJ*Chi
Visitor

Post by DJ*Chi »

lol :mrgreen: its like you sleep walk after the alarm and your still in the dream and you accidentally kill the alarm and wake up seeing a broken alarm clock!its like woopsy! :mrgreen:

blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Lol. Thats funny.

DJ*Chi
Visitor

Post by DJ*Chi »

hehe! imagine a dream where you can fly!i had that dream and the faster i ran in air the better i floated!It was weird cause i fly over my town and it was desserted and then it turned into a horror flick.I became the lead character in the planet of the apes.My dad had a dream that he was a cop who was protecting a crowd of people that were running away from a murderer with a big knife.dad in his dreams fired his gun but the gun shot out spining jelly beans so he almost died in the drean before he awoke.

oops forgot about yyh. umm...i had a drem that my crush aty school was kurama in disguise umm.. that was weird.

blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Wow. I still havent goten YYH dreams yet but when i do ill post it here.

DJ*Chi
Visitor

Post by DJ*Chi »

all my dreams are hella wierd i had a yyh dream but i forgot what it was.

blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Dont worry. People forget about dreams a lot.

DJ*Chi
Visitor

Post by DJ*Chi »

umm...this doesn't have any yyh characters but i used yyh power up thing!

anyways...i was sitting on the floor in the mpr of howarts and ron was using my feet as a table to write some stuff n his note book.then arter school i went to a dark alley and there was and old busted up black version of ron's dad's car.Then it started talking to me, warning me asnd threatening me.So far it was a nightmsre.I was kidnapped then shakled.My abductor went upstairs.Then i unleash a red glow of like an S class demon power and destroy the shakles and killed my abductor.then i woke up.

in a previous dream the car and the abduction didn't end in destruction of the plce and person.It didn't get to finish to that cause i had no powers.So i had to work for the abductor then eventually i got saved by a guy then we started to get attacked by the abductor then i woke up.

this was weird that it ended differently cause if any of my dreams were to be repeated they would be in the exact same way.yyh turned that dream into something else.I was able to take revenge on my abductor.And i was laughing at him cause i finally defeated the abductor and ended that nightmare as a dream.

blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Cool.

DJ*Chi
Visitor

Post by DJ*Chi »

I had a dream that there was tournament to see who would be the next spirit detective.In my first fight it was against a poser whose pants fell down during the fight.and we were acting so seriouly he just dropped drawers!Probably quaking in fear because of my all mightyness!LOL! :mrgreen: anyways i became the sd.SPD!FREEZE!!!! LOL!(Spirit Police Department)

blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

lol. must have dream of yyh ](*,)

DJ*Chi
Visitor

Post by DJ*Chi »

lol you can also post SOME daydreams.

blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

I got one. though i didnt like it so much. Hiei was fighting Kuwabara (a sword fight) and Kuwabara was winning.Hiei got tiered and desided to prospone the fight. Damm its was so short because then my alarm clock turned off. I wanted to know what was going to happen next.

DJ*Chi
Visitor

Post by DJ*Chi »

lately ive been having daydreams about being married to kurama!lol! :mrgreen: yeah and we meet by almost killing each other!