A few questions about the show

GarbageCat
Visitor

A few questions about the show

Post by GarbageCat »

Can anyone answer these questions for me please:

1.What are the rules in the dark tournament?
2.Does anyone else in the show know that Hiei and Yukina are twins?
3.Is Genkai Yusukes grandmother?!?!?!? :shock:

okay thats it for a while, so thanx to anyone who will answer. :twisted:
Silver Fox
Visitor

re: A few questions about the show

Post by Silver Fox »

Well I'll try explaining it the best I can.

1. The Dark Tornament had a lot of rules. I don't know them all but here are some I do know. If you fall down you have 10 seconds to get up. If you are out of bounce you have 10 seconds to get back in the ring. You are aloud to kill someone. You must have five people in a team. You can also have a substitue.
2.I don't think so. Kurama and Koenma might know. I doubt anyone else does though.
3. No, Genkai is no way related to Yusuke. Yusuke just calls Genkai "Grandma" as a nickname. Nothing more.
Anasatcia
Visitor

Post by Anasatcia »

I think that is about everything there is. Thank you, Silver Fox!!! :mrgreen:
Silver Fox
Visitor

Re: re: A few questions about the show

Post by Silver Fox »

Anasatcia wrote:I think that is about everything there is. Thank you, Silver Fox!!! :mrgreen:
No problam. :mrgreen:
If you need any questions about the show Garbage Cat, just ask.
Anasatcia
Visitor

Post by Anasatcia »

I can also tell you anything you need to know as well, Garbage Cat!!! :wink: :mrgreen:
GarbageCat
Visitor

Post by GarbageCat »

thanx Silver Fox & Anasatcia !!! :D I`m writing a fanfic but I havent seen the show and it´s not relasd in my countrey either :evil: so I just wanted to know a few things/details most web pages don´t have...

okay another question, I know Shiori (hope I got the name right) is Shuuichi´s mom, but who else is in the family????

:mrgreen: I luv kurama!!!!
Silver Fox
Visitor

Re: re: A few questions about the show

Post by Silver Fox »

GarbageCat wrote:thanx Silver Fox & Anasatcia !!! :D I`m writing a fanfic but I havent seen the show and it´s not relasd in my countrey either :evil: so I just wanted to know a few things/details most web pages don´t have...

okay another question, I know Shiori (hope I got the name right) is Shuuichi´s mom, but who else is in the family????

:mrgreen: I luv kurama!!!!
Shuichi's father died along time ago. But Shiori will get remaried later in the series. Shuichi's step father's name is Kazuya and his younger step brother's name is Shuichi. That's right. They have the same name.
Anasatcia
Visitor

Post by Anasatcia »

That's weird!!! Having the same name as your sibley!!! I'd go nuts if that happened to me!!! :wink:
GarbageCat
Visitor

Post by GarbageCat »

:? okay im going to annoy you guys once again. Can you (or anyone who is reading) tell me, or explain to me those demon classes.Like the strongest and weakest and so on.I mean I´ve heard of S-class and A-class and so on, but I´m confused. :shock: :oops:

ah well I also need more information about The Dark Tournament... :cry:

PS.THANX ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Anasatcia
Visitor

Post by Anasatcia »

The classes are as following:
Strongest to weakest
1.S
2.A
3.B-(Kurama/Hiei are right here.)
4.C
5.D
6.E
Anasatcia
Visitor

Post by Anasatcia »

What eles do you need on the Dark Tournament? :?
Padawan
Visitor

Post by Padawan »

Dark Tournament Rules

1. Demons who have done bad deeds before the Tournament are barred from spectating.

2. Telepathic communication between opposing teams during a match is barred.

3. Whichever players are standing in the ring when the referee begins the match must participate in said match.

4. Victory is determined by the following:
a. the first person to stay down for ten seconds loses
b. the first person to stay out of the ring for ten seconds loses
c. the first person to die during the match loses

5. During the finals, each of the ten players must participate in a one-on-one match, assuming five matches are necessary.

6. Each of the surviving players of the winning team of the Tournament finals is permitted one granted wish for anything within the power of the Tournament Committee.
Alchemist of Matter
Visitor

Post by Alchemist of Matter »

lol...you forgot Super S class
Silver Fox
Visitor

Post by Silver Fox »

Actually towards the end of the seris Kurama and Hiei are both S class demons Anasatcia.

And Padawan mostly covered everything about the dark tornament.
Anasatcia
Visitor

Post by Anasatcia »

I haven't seen the end yet. :(
Padawan
Visitor

Post by Padawan »

The following is a list of people who know the true origin of Yukina and Hiei's relationship. The person who found out first is listed first.

Hiei
Shigure
Kurama
Koenma
Yuusuke
Botan
Mukuro