20%
Friendly
44%

Total votes: 41

Padawan
Visitor

Hiei and Kurama's Relationship Is...

Post by Padawan »

Here we are, a poll to finally settle things once and for all about Hiei and Kurama's relationship. Give me your honest opinion, but please don't start in with "omg kurama isnt gay!!!!" or similar. I'd like some intelligence on this poll, not ranting and raving with nothing to back it up other than "well, I think he's hot and want him to go out with me, so he can't be gay".
WAKAI
Visitor

re: Hiei and Kurama's Relationship Is...

Post by WAKAI »

IN my eyes they dont have any gay relation ship. they are more like brothers each knows alot about each other Ex: they know each others secrets and moves and etc...be 8)
hiei
Visitor

Post by hiei »

friendly
Silver Fox
Visitor

Post by Silver Fox »

First of all there definitely not gay!
Will people stop insisting that they are!
For me, they sort of are a mix between brothers ans friends.
They are really friends but they sort of have a brother relationship. They both trust each other and know more about each other then anyone else.
So I'd say both friends and brothers.
WAKAI
Visitor

Post by WAKAI »

I didnt say they are gay I said they are like brothers.
Padawan
Visitor

Post by Padawan »

*shakes finger* Ah ah ah, Silver Fox! If they're definitely not gay, where's the definite proof? And yes, I voted 'romantic'. Honestly, if Togashi had made the character outline for one of them a girl, we all know damn well that half the YYH fanbasis would be going starry-eyed whenever there was even the slightest hint of romance between them. But Togashi made them both guys. I still go starry-eyed, even if the rest of you don't.
Silver Fox
Visitor

Re: re: Hiei and Kurama's Relationship Is...

Post by Silver Fox »

Padawan wrote:*shakes finger* Ah ah ah, Silver Fox! If they're definitely not gay, where's the definite proof? And yes, I voted 'romantic'. Honestly, if Togashi had made the character outline for one of them a girl, we all know damn well that half the YYH fanbasis would be going starry-eyed whenever there was even the slightest hint of romance between them. But Togashi made them both guys. I still go starry-eyed, even if the rest of you don't.
Okay.......
There may not be definite proof, but they just aren't okay. Maybe Itsuki(blue haired guy) and Sensui were but not Kurama and Hiei.
Padawan
Visitor

Post by Padawan »

Well Fox, you're entitled to your opinion, I guess! That is what opinion polls are all about, after all. Of course, it would help get the actual public opinion if more than three people were voting. *sighs* Oh well...
Sesshomaru
Visitor

Post by Sesshomaru »

Please remember to respect everyone's opinions.

Personally, I see their bond as friend/brother. I don't support gay/lesbian romance, but I respect anyone who is willing to stand up for what he or she believes in. So, even if we don't agree, Padawan, I respect you for trying to defend your opinion.
WAKAI
Visitor

Post by WAKAI »

i said the same
Sakura-san
Visitor

Post by Sakura-san »

They r very good friends, they r like brothers...they r not gays...never in the life.
Sakura-san
Visitor

Post by Sakura-san »

But... Besides what I think.... I respect your opinion Padawan.. :)
Visitor

Post by Guest »

geez! are u guys all fighting about hiei and kurama, of what is their relationship, u know the simple answer is that "kurama is not gay, and hiei and kurama are friends like brthers". it will be easy if you all just say(type) this magic words. 8) :wink: :lol:
Padawan
Visitor

Post by Padawan »

Anonymous wrote:geez! are u guys all fighting about hiei and kurama, of what is their relationship, u know the simple answer is that "kurama is not gay, and hiei and kurama are friends like brthers". it will be easy if you all just say(type) this magic words. 8) :wink: :lol:
*eyebrow twitches rabidly* I'm sorry, apparently I don't know the simple answer. Togashi never actually mentioned whether Hiei and Kurama were interested in each other, so it's up to the fans to draw their own conclusions. I've already told you the conclusion I drew and my reasons for drawing it, so I won't bore you all by saying it again.

As for everyone else, thanks for respecting my views. You can probably tell that I'm a very opinionated person, and that I don't have any problems with speaking my mind. Remember to vote on the poll, everyone!
Anasatcia
Visitor

Post by Anasatcia »

I say they are brother/best friend kind of thing, though, they would still make a cute couple.
reiko914
Visitor

Post by reiko914 »

They r NOT gay. They may luv each other, but not in that way. More like, brotherly ways. I don't know how people can get the impression that they r, it's ridiculous. True, there aren't any proof that they r not gay, but there aren't proof that they r. Haveu ever seen them kiss, or doin anything romantic toward each other? No! Besides, Kurama has had a girlfriend in the past