first how did you find out about yuu yuu
or if you liked yuu yuu at first or you liked some other anime before yuu yuu

PS
you guys sweat yuu yuu to much

WAKAI
Visitor

re: be honest

Post by WAKAI »

come on you have to tell me cause I didnt like it till I saw the movie.

Silver Fox
Visitor

Post by Silver Fox »

You must have way to much spare time to keep starting new topics every two minutes.

Well I watched it on AS and that's how I found out about it basically. Then they put it on toonami a few months later so I just watched it all the time.

I used to like Rurouni Kenshin but then I started liking yyh better after watching several episodes.

WAKAI
Visitor

Post by WAKAI »

:oops:

I do I work at nigth and I cant sleep during day time. :mrgreen:

Silver Fox
Visitor

Post by Silver Fox »

What are you in a contest for most posts. Because you just started like three days ago and you have way more posts then me already when I started 10 days ago.

WAKAI
Visitor

Post by WAKAI »

you know maybe I will.

ps

I was in another forum fun no anime fans
so I write wat I wrote on the other forum.

Padawan
Visitor

Post by Padawan »

Ah... *sighs fondly* I remember it perfectly. I was idly browsing the channels one Saturday night in the summer of '03. I happened to pass an intriguing image of a girl with a blue ponytail, and went back to investigate. There seemed to be a rather entertaining battle occurring between some brat of a teenager and a smaller guy with spiky black-and-white hair.

I was enjoying the pummeling the bratty teenager was taking from Hiei (as the smaller guy was called) for several minutes before another character came into the picture, leaving me completely clueless about his identity having never seen him before. Thankfully, Yuusuke (as the teenaged brat was called) mentioned his name, though due to the dubbing I mistook the first syllable for "Ko" instead of "Ku" for all of two hours.

After being thoroughly satisfied by the end of the episode, I immediately searched the Internet for fanfics about this fascinating show (mostly because, at the time, I was very curious why "Korama" taking a sword-strike for Yuusuke would be so upsetting to Hiei). The rest is history.

Silver Fox
Visitor

Re: re: be honest

Post by Silver Fox »

Padawan wrote:Ah... *sighs fondly* I remember it perfectly. I was idly browsing the channels one Saturday night in the summer of '03. I happened to pass an intriguing image of a girl with a blue ponytail, and went back to investigate. There seemed to be a rather entertaining battle occurring between some brat of a teenager and a smaller guy with spiky black-and-white hair.

I was enjoying the pummeling the bratty teenager was taking from Hiei (as the smaller guy was called) for several minutes before another character came into the picture, leaving me completely clueless about his identity having never seen him before. Thankfully, Yuusuke (as the teenaged brat was called) mentioned his name, though due to the dubbing I mistook the first syllable for "Ko" instead of "Ku" for all of two hours.

After being thoroughly satisfied by the end of the episode, I immediately searched the Internet for fanfics about this fascinating show (mostly because, at the time, I was very curious why "Korama" taking a sword-strike for Yuusuke would be so upsetting to Hiei). The rest is history.

The first character I saw of yyh was Botan too. She was flying around on her ore and I guess that's what caught my attention.

Anasatcia
Visitor

Post by Anasatcia »

I was watching Pokemon and Rurouni Kenshin before YYH. Then, I got CartoonNetwork. YYH was on Adult Swim at the time.

Visitor

Post by Guest »

I started watching Dragonball, DragonballZ, G Gundum so i strated getting tierd and said "what the heck im going to start watching it soner or later might as well watch it" :)

KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: be honest

Post by KoYue »

wakai wrote:BE honest you yuu yuu heads
first how did you find out about yuu yuu
or if you liked yuu yuu at first or you liked some other anime before yuu yuu

PS
you guys sweat yuu yuu to much

I first found out about it when I read an article about Yuyu Hakusho and I really liked it. I mean, the main character dies in the first episode. That certiantly keeps for a busy story line.

Kou Akabane
Visitor

Post by Kou Akabane »

I found out about it when I was around 5 or so when it was on the midnight Toonami when it wasnt edited. I watched the whole episode and loved it ^ ^ (it was the Yusuke vs. Rando episode) I later forgot the name but wanted to see it again badly, and finally when I was 9 or 10 I saw it on Adult Swim and after wards Toonami, and that was around when I started to collect dvds and such. And now that Im 13 Ive seen almost the whole series, collected countless merchandise items of YYH, so on so forth, and I still love it! ^ ^

♥DIVA♥
Absolute Otaku

Post by ♥DIVA♥ »

the show that actualy got me into watching A.D. and anime was inuyasha. then yu yu hakusho was next and since i liked inuyasha i figured i would try it. the first episode i ever saw was the one where he fights shorin and i was instantly hooked.
even tho i like yu yu hakusho a bit better, inuyasha is truly what got me into anime.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33pw2nEAHgc
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl! :love:
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw

La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Post by La Tua Cantante »

Hm. . . . Ok. I found out about Yu Yu on Adult Swim. Me and my brothers were looking for a show that had a fry, shake, and ball of meat that talked [[Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Awesome show.]][[LOL:-)]] And it came on. And I think I liked Digimon first. lol

♥DIVA♥
Absolute Otaku

Post by ♥DIVA♥ »

i love that show! its so funny :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33pw2nEAHgc
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl! :love:
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw

Biki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Biki »

i first saw it on AS. i don't know if i like any other anime b4 it but i know i liked it immediately. i probably did like something b4 it though. i like most animes.
ikiBBiki :o
*~Color Me Impressed~*
In honor of Cold Revolver: I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]