any one agree

me06
Newbie Otaku

any one agree

Post by me06 »

any one agree with me that the demon king series is way to short and that they could have made the demon king tourniment a lot longer and not rushed it althought the yumie(however you spell it) and yuske fight was good but to short i think there should have been more action i wanted to see his deamon style kick in and kick some ass and the fact that the manga is 130 odd long were as the anime is onlt 112 eps long

p.s im thinking of watching the films but are they any good to watch ?
ihateanimeeventhoidont
Baka Otaku

Re: any one agree

Post by ihateanimeeventhoidont »

no. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

1) Learn to type without spells errors and bad grammar
2) It's called the Dark Tournament NOT Demon Tournament
3) No it should not have been longer
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

me06 wrote:any one agree with me that the demon king series is way to short and that they could have made the demon king tourniment a lot longer and not rushed it althought the yumie(however you spell it) and yuske fight was good but to short i think there should have been more action i wanted to see his deamon style kick in and kick some ass and the fact that the manga is 130 odd long were as the anime is onlt 112 eps long

p.s im thinking of watching the films but are they any good to watch ?
you suck.
me06
Newbie Otaku

Post by me06 »

WHAT THE [censored] MAN! i only ask a question i even said that i cant spell and i didnt say the dark tourniment im on about the one were they all fight for whoi becomes deamon king so [censored] you guys nice way to brings down a new guy you cunts :evil: ](*,)
shadow47
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by shadow47 »

Yes, the whole tournament should have been longer and I don't think the films ore worth watching ,but that's just my opinion. :)
Yay for Doughnuts!
ihateanimeeventhoidont
Baka Otaku

me06 wrote:WHAT THE [censored] MAN! i only ask a question i even said that i cant spell and i didnt say the dark tourniment im on about the one were they all fight for whoi becomes deamon king so [censored] you guys nice way to brings down a new guy you cunts :evil: ](*,)

lmao callum, i like the way u cencored every F word but not the big bad C word.

leave callum alone, he cant spell for shizz..not his fault.

owait callum look theres a spellcheck feature just for you [:
ihateanimeeventhoidont
Baka Otaku

me06 wrote:WHAT THE [censored] MAN! i only ask a question i even said that i cant spell and i didnt say the dark tourniment im on about the one were they all fight for whoi becomes deamon king so [censored] you guys nice way to brings down a new guy you cunts :evil: ](*,)

lmao callum, i like the way u cencored every F word but not the big bad C word.

leave callum alone, he cant spell for shizz..not his fault.

owait callum look theres a spellcheck feature just for you [:
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Sorry about "1)" in my previous post but this forum does offer a simple spell check feature. Utilizing it is not difficult nor time consuming.
Does God Exist?

me06
Newbie Otaku

Post by me06 »

Battousai The Manslayer wrote:
Sorry about "1)" in my previous post but this forum does offer a simple spell check feature. Utilizing it is not difficult nor time consuming.
it wasent untill my friend "ihateanimeeventhoughidont" pointed out that there was ... but i still think that it was uncalled for what some people said to me about it ... i mean it was simple question, also i dont like to use spell checks
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

me06 wrote:
Battousai The Manslayer wrote:
it wasent untill my friend "ihateanimeeventhoughidont" pointed out that there was ... but i still think that it was uncalled for what some people said to me about it ... i mean it was simple question, also i dont like to use spell checks
If you want people to respect and read your posts then I suggest you start becoming good friends with spell check.
Does God Exist?

Mune
Newbie Otaku

Post by Mune »

In my opinion:
Don't bother with the first movie, just watch Poltergeist Report, the second one. It's pretty good.
Fan Dir Ica
fightbait
Newbie Otaku

Post by fightbait »

i thought both movies were pretty good. since the first one is so short, as a fan, theres really no excuse not to watch it.

and as for whoever said that me06 was wrong for saying demon tournenment. he isn't. there is another tournament after the sensui arc called the demon tournament (or something like that) so quit giving him [censored].
Check out the FIGHTBAIT ANIME PODCAST at http://www.fightbait.com.
You could also click this--http://feeds.feedburner.com/fightbaitanime--to subscribe today!
Yu_Fei
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Yu_Fei »

Anyone here, i'm new here. anyone can tell me what's the mean of this topic? so maybe I can join you.
I've try harder than before to increase my magic powers....
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Elf Princess Warrior »

The original topic was to discuss of the Demon Tournament should have been longer and if the movies were good.
I have not seen the first movie but Poltergeist Report is really good.