who gets with hiei

sasuke+sakura=love
Newbie Otaku

who gets with hiei

Post by sasuke+sakura=love »

hey who wonders if hiei gets a girlfriend? or does he not ever get one in the show oh and who thinks that botan gets a guy?
hi everyone nice to meet you all

The PyroKitie
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Re: who gets with hiei

Post by The PyroKitie »

Hiei is too self absorbed and too spiteful to have a romantic type of relationship with anyone. Sure he shows signs of kindness, but to him it's mercy not kindness. I could see him in a "I hate you, but I want you" kind of relationship. But never a "I love you, I can't live without you" one.

As for Botan...who cares. I don't think many guys want to date the Grim Reaper (of sorts).
"It is not enough to conquer, one must know how to seduce." ~Voltaire.

***Forgive me. I have terrible spelling and no spell checker. V_V I have firefox at home, but not on my work system.***

Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Elf Princess Warrior »

The PyroKitie wrote:Hiei is too self absorbed and too spiteful to have a romantic type of relationship with anyone. Sure he shows signs of kindness, but to him it's mercy not kindness. I could see him in a "I hate you, but I want you" kind of relationship. But never a "I love you, I can't live without you" one.

As for Botan...who cares. I don't think many guys want to date the Grim Reaper (of sorts).

Botan seems like the kind who just wants to be friends, and as for Hiei, he is too self-absorbed and spiteful, and its true, his kindness is mercy, and there is a big difference between the two. Now, i don't wanna get weird, but I have heard some talk of Kurama and Hiei having something for eachother, and of you've noticed, Hiei is nicest to Kurama. But whether they are or not, the author won't say.

Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Hiei. . .gets with me. XD
Botain probably doesn't get anyone but dates everyone.
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.

Dreams

Post by Dreams »

Hiei remains very close to Mukuro at the end of the series. A romantic relationship between the two is never revealed, persay, but I think their troubled pasts bind them together in an inexplicable way. Scenes in the final book of the manga and the 7th OVA reveal that Hiei cares for her.
Пуля в сердце, мозг на дверцу...
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." ~Romans 6:23

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Dreams wrote:Hiei remains very close to Mukuro at the end of the series. A romantic relationship between the two is never revealed, persay, but I think their troubled pasts bind them together in an inexplicable way. Scenes in the final book of the manga and the 7th OVA reveal that Hiei cares for her.

very much agree
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.

winx_rose7
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by winx_rose7 »

i agree with karin .
i love anime

casey_cool
Newbie Otaku

Post by casey_cool »

he get with ........................................

Krissake
Newbie Otaku

Post by Krissake »

Hiei and Mukuro is basically canon. Plus, she's the only one who truly understands Hiei on level that even his best friend Kurama doesn't.

.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

See i believe everyone opinion and i actually agree with them
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720