Live Action YYH movie!

Black-Cl0thed-Angel
Baka Otaku

Live Action YYH movie!

Post by Black-Cl0thed-Angel »

hey hey hey! could someone tell me what's up with this, please?

There's been rumors surfing around the internet that Bandai or some big company is planning on making a real live YYH movie!!!!! :love: [-o< :love:
but there's also been some rumors that they're going to have an all-american cast if they did do that. :twitch: WTF?! YYH is set in JAPAN people!!!

Yeah, so i was super confused about that, is there anyone here who might actually KNOW if they are or arn't going 2 make the movie, and in what country it'll be aired if so?
Dreams

Re: Live Action YYH movie!

Post by Dreams »

Rumors have been going around about that for months, but I haven't seen anything official via the US or Japan.
Пуля в сердце, мозг на дверцу...
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." ~Romans 6:23
Black-Cl0thed-Angel
Baka Otaku

Post by Black-Cl0thed-Angel »

Dreams wrote:Rumors have been going around about that for months, but I haven't seen anything official via the US or Japan.
well, if they do make a real movie, i hope that it turns out pretty good.
thanks for clearing that up sugar. ^^
Yu_Fei
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Yu_Fei »

Black-Cl0thed-Angel wrote:hey hey hey! could someone tell me what's up with this, please?

There's been rumors surfing around the internet that Bandai or some big company is planning on making a real live YYH movie!!!!! :love: [-o< :love:
but there's also been some rumors that they're going to have an all-american cast if they did do that. :twitch: WTF?! YYH is set in JAPAN people!!!

Yeah, so i was super confused about that, is there anyone here who might actually KNOW if they are or arn't going 2 make the movie, and in what country it'll be aired if so?
R U sure about that?? um... there will be a YYH Dorama....... sounds like a great rumors or news for Yu Yu Hakusho Lovers!!!! :love: wait a sec. will they make the third movie??? I hope they show it in Indonesia....after it done. :roll:
I've try harder than before to increase my magic powers....