56%
Shuichi Minamino
44%

Total votes: 25

reiko914
Visitor

re: Kurama

Post by reiko914 »

yea, i gotta agree w/ Anasatcia. They're both as hot as hell. nOt to mention smart,um.....Suichi's honest and trustworthy, but Youko has a bad boy thing goin and that's kewl.

~*Matsuo*~
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by ~*Matsuo*~ »

sw33tiegurlie wrote:lol i cant choose .. without the real kurama, there would be no yoko .. without yoko, there wouldnt be kurama in the yu yu gang ^^

I agree...but I chose Youko Kurama...he's so hott...and I love his ears and I seem to have something for silver hair anyway. That's a little wierd but I love silver hair. The whole story about that is really weird. Youko and Kuronue were on a raid and Kuronue went back to get something else and they got caught. Kuronue got hit in the leg with a spear and it severed a major artery and he died. Youko was also caught and killed but his soul fled into the human world and found Suichi Minamino's pregnant mother, Shiori. He basically kicked out Suichi's soul and took its place. Also I've heard it said that Suichi would have been a girl if Youko hadn't taken the place of the original soul...yeah I think that was enough of a posting...
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

Anasatcia
Visitor

Re: re: Kurama

Post by Anasatcia »

reiko914 wrote:yea, i gotta agree w/ Anasatcia. They're both as hot as hell. nOt to mention smart,um.....Suichi's honest and trustworthy, but Youko has a bad boy thing goin and that's kewl.

That is so true!!!! :wink:

KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

Shuichi hands down. He's so sweet and kind. I love that type of guy. I also like Yoko, but he seems to be colder than Shuichi, so I don't really like him that much.

Silver Fox
Visitor

Post by Silver Fox »

Ughhhhhhh. I can't choose. I like Shuuichi and Yoko both equally. This is something that I will never be able to answer.

Anasatcia
Visitor

Post by Anasatcia »

Silver Fox wrote:Ughhhhhhh. I can't choose. I like Shuuichi and Yoko both equally. This is something that I will never be able to answer.

You're lucky that both of them are the same!!!! That way you don't have to pick between the two!!! :wink: :mrgreen:

Silver Fox
Visitor

Post by Silver Fox »

Anasatcia wrote:
Silver Fox wrote:Ughhhhhhh. I can't choose. I like Shuuichi and Yoko both equally. This is something that I will never be able to answer.

You're lucky that both of them are the same!!!! That way you don't have to pick between the two!!! :wink: :mrgreen:

I guess your right. :D

Silver Fox
Visitor

Post by Silver Fox »

~*Broken Sorrow*~ wrote:
sw33tiegurlie wrote:lol i cant choose .. without the real kurama, there would be no yoko .. without yoko, there wouldnt be kurama in the yu yu gang ^^

I agree...but I chose Youko Kurama...he's so hott...and I love his ears and I seem to have something for silver hair anyway. That's a little wierd but I love silver hair. The whole story about that is really weird. Youko and Kuronue were on a raid and Kuronue went back to get something else and they got caught. Kuronue got hit in the leg with a spear and it severed a major artery and he died. Youko was also caught and killed but his soul fled into the human world and found Suichi Minamino's pregnant mother, Shiori. He basically kicked out Suichi's soul and took its place. Also I've heard it said that Suichi would have been a girl if Youko hadn't taken the place of the original soul...yeah I think that was enough of a posting...

Wow.Is that really true that he would of been a girl. I could believe that for a few reasons.

Anasatcia
Visitor

Post by Anasatcia »

YES!!!! Now, I'm not the only one with who loves silver hair!!! You should go post on White hair anyone? in the off topic dissctions!!!! It was built for just that!!!1 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Padawan
Visitor

Post by Padawan »

It depends on what point in the series you're talking about. In the beginning of the series, I liked Shuuichi better because he was cute (affection-based, not sex-based). He's the kind of guy you'd be happy to take home to meet your parents on Prom night.

By the end of the series, Shuuichi loses some of his cuteness because he gets older. But I still like him better, because he's a lot more courteous than Youko. Kurama's demon side is hot (yes, THAT is sex appeal), but he's too much of a jerk for me to really like him. Judge on personality too, people - would you want to go out with a sexy monster, or a polite cutie?

Anasatcia
Visitor

Post by Anasatcia »

I would go for the polite cutie and the sexy monster would be a one night stand!!!! :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Visitor

Post by Guest »

oh! youko ur so hoT :oops: :)

Anasatcia
Visitor

Post by Anasatcia »

So,so, true!!!!! :mrgreen:

Sephiroth
Visitor

Post by Sephiroth »

I like Shiuchi Minamino because I'm in love with him.

Anasatcia
Visitor

Post by Anasatcia »

He's better when he's Youko Kurama!!!! :mrgreen:

Sephiroth
Visitor

Post by Sephiroth »

Better ?
I think Minamino Shiuchi is better than Youko
Because I am Fall in love with Minamino Shiuchi, not Youko