Re: re: Who should be the leader of yuyu hakasho

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

Rebel X wrote:i would say Hiei cause i'mm a hiei fanatic

but honestly i'd say Kurama
for many reasons one
he always seems in control and calm
he knows the battlefield and hes mostly prepaered
though yuske is a good leader hes a bit more arrogent or eckless than Kurama

I agreee with Kurama, not only because he is my favorite. But b/c he is more qualified. And Kurama always seems to analyze things out before acting, knows a lot about what's going on, percieves more, controled, calm, serious yet funny, plans things, and is strong. Not that the others aren't, it's just that Kurama is a different strong.
Krissake
Newbie Otaku

Re: Who should be the leader of yuyu hakasho

Post by Krissake »

I think Yusuke's an adequate leader. While I think Kurama is the second best candidate whenever Yusuke isn't around, he's missing one vital attribute that is crucial for any leader: Charisma. I'm not saying that Kurama lacks that quality but he's so passive and submissive most of the time unless something of great importance incites him to act. However, it's Yusuke's energetic and forceful personality that attracts and motivates people to follow him(not to mention his open mindedness considering he accepted and trusted two members of his group who were not too long ago his enemies without hesitation). Kurama is best fit as the team's strategist and second-in-command. Not to mention everyone respects him, even Hiei (and we know that if Hiei didn't approve of Yusuke's leadership, he would voice that opinion in no uncertain terms).

And Yusuke, while not the prodigy that Kurama is, isn't actually stupid. He's reckless, but far from an idiot as he's shown constantly in his battles.

Heh, This reminds me of discussions where people think Ami from Sailormoon should lead instead of Usagi. :)
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

those facts are true as well. XD
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

I think Kuarama is the one because, he very smart his calm not over reacting about the situation and goes full blast in their power....Kuarama would stay calm and think aboaut the situation and make a plan before anything else. He would not care if girls look at him his not a flirt...his not a killer....and he knows how to be a human and a demon his both.

But, in the other hand if you loook at the fighting demon or things like that in the anime is that all the leader......are rish taker. so its so normal
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

yup pretty normal.