Maes

A safe-haven preserving inactive threads for posterity.
koribabyonln
Visitor

re: Maes

Post by koribabyonln »

Grave you're right this is about Hughes and not Ed but as you can see he has so much love that we can't just abandon his memory and...
Spoiler
Show
Skley Wing is right to. I heard in another spoiler on a different forum that Al brings Ed back from the dead with the Philosopher's stone so apparently Ed doesn't stay deads forever.
you people know you're right, they can't kill a main character.
Grave, it is not the same as Goku, cuz even after he died and was brought back to life a million times the story still followed his dead self around.
koribabyonln
Visitor

Post by koribabyonln »

sorry about the misspelled name thing sky :oops:
and for the person that asked, just highlight what's a spoiler then hit the spoiler button
Spoiler
Show
see?
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

YES!!!! ED DOESN'T DIE! I'M NOT GONNA BE A WIDOW!!! I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM I CRIED WHEN I HEARD THAT HE WAS GOING TO DIE BUT I'M HAPPY NOW THAT HE IS GONNA LIVE!!!!!! \:D/ yesh! \:D/ \:D/ :color: :bounce: :D :D :D :D
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Dark Wing
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dark Wing »

For the love of god Sasami I know your happy now but plz use the spoiler tags if your reponding to a spoiler and for the last time this is about Maes.
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.

"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Maes

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Dark Wing wrote:For the love of god Sasami I know your happy now but plz use the spoiler tags if your reponding to a spoiler and for the last time this is about Maes.

I'm sorry.
Lil' Biki v2.0
Visitor

Post by Lil' Biki v2.0 »

hughes was a good character. they killed him for god knows what reason and we're all pissed. what more can we say on the topic?
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Lil' Biki v2.0 wrote:hughes was a good character. they killed him for god knows what reason and we're all pissed. what more can we say on the topic?

that's right.
Lil' Biki v2.0
Visitor

Post by Lil' Biki v2.0 »

thanx for agreeing but still, what more can we say?
Greed_9109
Visitor

Post by Greed_9109 »

~Yamiko~ wrote:Well, i hopr you guys will be okay. But watch out when episode 50plays. You'll be crying your eyes out, I gurantee. Envy kills another main charecter. If you want to know who I will put it in a spoiler marker for you:
Spoiler
Show
He stabs Ed in the chest, then Ed dies :(
ok, i know this is late, but.. NOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOT ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *crys uncontrollably* :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i'mma' kill Lust!!... GRR!!! :evil:
Lil' Biki v2.0
Visitor

Post by Lil' Biki v2.0 »

she said envy did it, not lust.
Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

koribabyonln wrote:Grave you're right this is about Hughes and not Ed but as you can see he has so much love that we can't just abandon his memory and...
Spoiler
Show
Skley Wing is right to. I heard in another spoiler on a different forum that Al brings Ed back from the dead with the Philosopher's stone so apparently Ed doesn't stay deads forever.
you people know you're right, they can't kill a main character.
Grave, it is not the same as Goku, cuz even after he died and was brought back to life a million times the story still followed his dead self around.
thanks i guess, whats was the name of the episode were he dead
Biki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Biki »

fka koribabyonln

i don't know. i just read it on another topic.
ikiBBiki :o
*~Color Me Impressed~*
In honor of Cold Revolver: I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Pyro Psycho

Post by Pyro Psycho »

Inusama you know Kagome sucks and so does her cooking and I hate that other characters die and not the main one..... :?
i told yuo about stares dog