Maes

A safe-haven preserving inactive threads for posterity.
Grave
Visitor

re: Maes

Post by Grave »

only time will tell
*~Hakkai~*
Visitor

Post by *~Hakkai~* »

<i>Ok, people.</i> This is why I am an anime fan.

People die....
all things must pass. This is a truth.

Maes died so quickly I didn't expect it at all. It was a shock. He was a wonderful character. I will miss him, yes.

Oh gees... what will happen next?
Grave
Visitor

Re: re: Maes

Post by Grave »

the funny this is right after that i seen the girl from ghost in the shell die and i laughed so hard it wasnt funny
white_wolf_lover
Visitor

Post by white_wolf_lover »

now stop fightin!!!! ed (of course) is mine!!!!!!!!!! MWHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! and if any1 kills him has to have permission from me **gets out dagger** and that permission is never going to say to kill him
Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

you need help
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

white_wolf_lover wrote:now stop fightin!!!! ed (of course) is mine!!!!!!!!!! MWHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! and if any1 kills him has to have permission from me **gets out dagger** and that permission is never going to say to kill him

:roll: what is your problem? Ed, yours? :lol: don't make me laugh. If you haven't noticed, Edward Elric and I are married, he is my husband, I repeat, ED AND I ARE HAPPILY MARRIED! If you knew that we're married already and you wrote that, you have issues. :roll: So he is not yours, he's mine.(DUH!)
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Dr.Ni Jianyi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dr.Ni Jianyi »

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight???
Inuyasha-sama
Absolute Otaku

Post by Inuyasha-sama »

Sasami / Riku Harada wrote:no, I haven't either, but ED IS NOT GOING TO DIE!!!

Ok!We know how much you love Ed now!!!!You Freak!!!! ](*,)
Kou Akabane
Visitor

Post by Kou Akabane »

*~Hakkai~* wrote:<i>Ok, people.</i> This is why I am an anime fan.

People die....
all things must pass. This is a truth.

Maes died so quickly I didn't expect it at all. It was a shock. He was a wonderful character. I will miss him, yes.

Oh gees... what will happen next?

*nods* I agree. Thats what makes the series good too. It gives it its twists and turns because you dont know who will die (if at all) and how so it increases the suspence which makes the story even better.
rhapsody
Visitor

Post by rhapsody »

i was really sad for maes and his family.........i really liked his character and i wonder when ed is going to find out :(

... i cant believe u spent a page and a half argueing about ed on a memorial page for maes... [-X
Master Mamodo
Visitor

Post by Master Mamodo »

I cried during that episode too. :cry: Does he come back? [-o< I HATE ENVY!!!!!!! :evil: i know that envy stabbs Ed, but...*screams* ED DIES?!?!?!?! :shock: :evil: DIE ENVY!!!!!!! :evil: does Ed come back? [-o<
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Master Mamodo wrote:I cried during that episode too. :cry: Does he come back? [-o< I HATE ENVY!!!!!!! :evil: i know that envy stabbs Ed, but...*screams* ED DIES?!?!?!?! :shock: :evil: DIE ENVY!!!!!!! :evil: does Ed come back? [-o<

you're spoiling it! :evil: :evil: and I'm not going to believe that Ed is gonna die! He's not gonna die! HE'S NOT GONNA DIE! you're lieing! :cry: :cry: please tell me you're lieing [-o< you're lieing!
Inuyasha-sama
Absolute Otaku

Post by Inuyasha-sama »

I'm SO sorry for calling you a freak!:sad:
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

It's alright. *gives cookie to Inuyasha-sama*
It's okay, you can eat it, it's chocolate chips. ^_^
Nigai
Visitor

Post by Nigai »

One. I cried soooo much when I saw that episode. I thought I was gonna die of the cries. Also... How does the spoiler thing work. Does it just highlight things or what. 'Cause I just read that thing about eppi 50 and I now hate you all.... Well. No. I don't. I just hate that I read that. And besides. That makes no sense. ARG!!! I hate everything and if that be the truth I'm gonna have to get brain washed.... NO!!!!!!! YOU LIE!!! BLATANT LIES AT THAT!!! YOU ALL LIE!!!!
Inuyasha-sama
Absolute Otaku

Post by Inuyasha-sama »

*threw the cookie in the mud*I'm tried of cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I want Ramen and Kagome's pickled raddish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x