Maes

A safe-haven preserving inactive threads for posterity.
Grave
Visitor

re: Maes

Post by Grave »

well goku die, went away like 5 time, that wolf from wolfrain died, and i heard he comes back anyway, and fuc Ed, he's cool but this is about Maes
rohanassassin201
Visitor

Post by rohanassassin201 »

Man i bet Roy is mad now. It sucks that Maes dies, i remeber when i first read it in the Manga, it was so unbelivable.
Dark Wing
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dark Wing »

I admit I thought Maes was annoying and abit of a nut case at times but when I saw him go down a tear fell down my cheek and when his kid was crying then they startd to bury him.:cry: I was so shocked he was the last person I thought would die but at least he put up a fight. One thing I just don't get is why did he go to meet the doctor if he already knew it was a trap. that idiot :x
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.

"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

Post by Rikus_Toy »

its going to be hard on Maes's wife & daughter, it affected Roy Mustang! Gosh! ......He was a fool!
Riku's Biggest Fan!! :love:
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
kagome all the way
Visitor

Post by kagome all the way »

i know that show are major hugh dies made me cry and i won't believe you that ed dies you don't kill the main main chracter
white_wolf_lover
Visitor

Post by white_wolf_lover »

CRAP! i wish i didnt read that spoiler!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! HE CANT DIE!!!!!!!!!!
Yusuke Uramsehi
Visitor

Post by Yusuke Uramsehi »

He won't.....Ed is the main character! They plan to kill Mustang at first then turned to Edward, and plan to kill him now! But I know Ed wouldn't die! it's obivious! :D
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Maes

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Runner Yayu wrote:He won't.....Ed is the main character! They plan to kill Mustang at first then turned to Edward, and plan to kill him now! But I know Ed wouldn't die! it's obivious! :D

Yeah! That's right! My husband can't die! He's the main character! When I saw the spoiler about Ed dieing, I cried really badly! I cried badly when Hughes died, imagine how I would be if my husband (Edward Elric) dies. Well, I cried so badly after I saw the spoiler I could hardly breathe.(seriously, it's true, I did) I cried occasionally the whole day,(but know one saw it, thank god) and I'm happy that you say he's not gonna die! :D I'm relieved!

P.S.: I almost cried in school today thinking about Ed, but thank goodness I didn't or else I'll have to hurt Yumi_Maehara for it. :mrgreen:
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

this is for MAES not ed
Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

Post by Rikus_Toy »

I mean Ed Elric is my good childhood friend! I really hope Maes has a good life that he see us above the heaven & maybe hell if he went there..
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
~*Matsuo*~
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by ~*Matsuo*~ »

Gene Starwind wrote:well goku die, went away like 5 time, that wolf from wolfrain died, and i heard he comes back anyway, and fuc Ed, he's cool but this is about Maes
That's not the same as Ed dying...I mean the Dragonball series' are not based entirely on Goku. But if Ed were to die, there would be no point in the title. He is the Fullmetal Alchemist and if he was dead they would have to change the title. Are you sure he dies? My friend Katie got episodes 1-51 on DVD and she hasn't said anything about him dying. Oh, and there's supposed to be a movie about Ed and he's like 18 in it so he can't possibly be dead.

And by the way, not just one wolf died at the end of Wolf's Rain, they all died. And I cried then too! :cry: I hate you so much, Envy! Maes Hughes was like the only person there with a constant sense of humor...and I didn't start crying until Alicia started asking Gracia why they were burying Daddy...
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.
~*Matsuo*~
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by ~*Matsuo*~ »

Runner Yayu wrote:He won't.....Ed is the main character! They plan to kill Mustang at first then turned to Edward, and plan to kill him now! But I know Ed wouldn't die! it's obivious! :D
:cry: Nooooo!!! Mustang can't die!!!! Well, obviously he can cuz I think my friend Katie said he does too...but I don't want him to!!! My Flame Alchemist, mine!!!!!!

Sorry about that...I just don't want Mustang to die either...
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.
Skyler Wing
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Skyler Wing »

Umm, guys?! Sorry about this but:
Spoiler
Show
ROY MUSTANG DOES NOT DIE AND NEITHER DOES ED AS YOU WILL SEE IN THE END!!!
Black as hell, strong as death, sweet as love...
"I've been having a dream. And though I realize it's a dream, I still can't wake from it. Have you ever had such an experience?"
Track of the week: 'One More Time' > Daft Punk
rohanassassin201
Visitor

Post by rohanassassin201 »

I was wondering cause i thought the movie took place after the series and Ed was in it.
Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

shut up about ed, make something for, but this is not it, this is for maes
Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

Post by Rikus_Toy »

Sorry for maes! :(