Maes

A safe-haven preserving inactive threads for posterity.
Grave
Visitor

Maes

Post by Grave »

i cant believe it, he was the last person i thought would die, first the girl now him i dont think i can take another death in this show, if it dramatic like that
Kou Akabane
Visitor

re: Maes

Post by Kou Akabane »

god ya that episode was sad u.u I cried...
Kita, The Spark Alchemist
Visitor

Post by Kita, The Spark Alchemist »

T-T * crying* i know i can't believe he died, and i can't believe Ed said he saw nothing, it was Hugh....Milk-Chan: Dumbass... *looks at TV* 0_o' "Super Milk-Chan" ........ hahahaha stupid ants!!!....oops got off the subject sorry.....well gtg bye!!!
Skyler Wing
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Skyler Wing »

I hate that episode. I mean, sure he was annoying a bit but he was a great guy and you didn't have to friggin kill him off. And the part where they bury him is the worst.
Black as hell, strong as death, sweet as love...
"I've been having a dream. And though I realize it's a dream, I still can't wake from it. Have you ever had such an experience?"
Track of the week: 'One More Time' > Daft Punk
ShadowSami
Visitor

Post by ShadowSami »

I agree with you skyler wing....I feel sorry for his little daughter because She didn't understand that he was dead :cry:
white_wolf_lover
Visitor

Post by white_wolf_lover »

when ed thought he saw hughes in the train station was that like his ghost or something? and he was a good character!!!! he had comic relief!!! thats the best kind!!!!!someone should draw a pic of him!!! thats what i didi with nina!!! **starts to draw**
~Yamiko~
Visitor

Post by ~Yamiko~ »

Well, i hopr you guys will be okay. But watch out when episode 50plays. You'll be crying your eyes out, I gurantee. Envy kills another main charecter. If you want to know who I will put it in a spoiler marker for you:
Spoiler
Show
He stabs Ed in the chest, then Ed dies :(
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

:cry: :cry: I couldn't believe Maes died, I cried so bad! He's the last person I thought would die, this morning when I woke up, the first thought I thought of was Maes Hughes' death, and I cried (not as bad as yesterday) DAMN THOSE HOMOKULYE!!! :evil: :cry: :cry: Hughes :cry: :cry:
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Maes

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Yumi_Maehara wrote:Well, i hopr you guys will be okay. But watch out when episode 50plays. You'll be crying your eyes out, I gurantee. Envy kills another main charecter. If you want to know who I will put it in a spoiler marker for you:
Spoiler
Show

:evil: I hate you! Why do you have to write that?! I saw it by accident, even though it's not your fault I saw it. :mrgreen: But I'm not going to believe you! No I'm not! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Infinite Twilight
Visitor

Post by Infinite Twilight »

Yumi_Maehara wrote:Well, i hopr you guys will be okay. But watch out when episode 50plays. You'll be crying your eyes out, I gurantee. Envy kills another main charecter. If you want to know who I will put it in a spoiler marker for you:
Spoiler
Show
WHA?! No! He cant die! Ed cant die!! HE JUST CAAAAANT!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Inuyasha-sama
Absolute Otaku

Post by Inuyasha-sama »

AWWW MAN you spoiled it to me..... :cry:
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Inuyasha-sama wrote:AWWW MAN you spoiled it to me..... :cry:

He's right, you should censor it, and I did not just say the name, neither did Yumi. You're going to spoil it for everyone if you don't censor it.
Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

Post by Rikus_Toy »

I'm sorry him!
Riku's Biggest Fan!! :love:
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
Yusuke Uramsehi
Visitor

Post by Yusuke Uramsehi »

Spoiler
Show
That was sooooo gay! I mean what the hell was he there if he knew Colonel Ross was a fake! Stupid ass, then at Maes's funeral his daughter was crying over for the dude? C'mon! Even Mustang was a litttle emotional! Then Riza tells Mustang about what Maes must of felt like towards his attudute! Gosh that was stupid!
Gene Starwind25
Visitor

Post by Gene Starwind25 »

Infinite Twilight wrote:
Spoiler
Show
WHA?! No! He cant die! Ed cant die!! HE JUST CAAAAANT!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
you stole my idea, but that was great
Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

Post by Rikus_Toy »

Ed couldn't die! He's the main character who can he do that?
Riku's Biggest Fan!! :love:
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric