Bad news....

A safe-haven preserving inactive threads for posterity.
Dr.Ni Jianyi
Dragon Master Otaku

Bad news....

Post by Dr.Ni Jianyi »

Incase no one knew that this saturday's episode of full metal alchemist was going to be the last before they run the whole series again.

Satorday's episode is called Her Reason.
I hope you all watch that episode cause as you may know its the last.
Grave
Visitor

re: Bad news....

Post by Grave »

well they are putting a new show on next week, but i hope they dont take family guy off
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

NO! THEY CAN'T DO THAT! NO NO NO NO NO! :cry: :cry: WHY IS THE WORLD AGAINST ME THESE DAYS? THEY CAN'T TAKE OFF FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST! THEY CAN'T!!! I WON'T LET THEM!!! :evil: :cry: :cry:
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Kyle Bloodheart
Visitor

Bad news....

Post by Kyle Bloodheart »

Adult Swim has to wait for Funimation to finish dubbing the episodes. FMA should be back after Paranoia Agent finishes.
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

well, I hope they hurry.
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
rohanassassin201
Visitor

Post by rohanassassin201 »

wow that really sucks
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

at least we'll have new anime in the meantime.
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
Kou Akabane
Visitor

Post by Kou Akabane »

Theyre putting Paranoia Agent on? Thats cool o.o; Theyre also putting on Samurai Champloo this month. I saw the commercial for it the other day. FMA shouldnt take too long to be put back on AS since dubbing goes pretty fast. o.o;
Kyle Bloodheart
Visitor

Bad news....

Post by Kyle Bloodheart »

There will also be s-CRY-ed as well. It is similar to FMA. I think all of the FMA fans will enjoy it.
*~Hakkai~*
Visitor

Post by *~Hakkai~* »

Well poo.... :shock:

I own scRyed... I'd like to see something I don't have. I would recommend ScRyed also. The manga was so different for the dvd. Great story. I got the manga 1st and wondered how in blue blazes they could anime it.. they did well.
Kou Akabane
Visitor

Post by Kou Akabane »

cool o.o; Thatll be fun to watch since one of my favorite voice actors is in it o.o
Simaru
Visitor

Post by Simaru »

Hello its not the END of the series they will bring it back at some point or i will have to kick some ass :twisted:
koribabyonln
Visitor

Post by koribabyonln »

kyle bloodheart was right. i am a huge fan of fma and i do enjoy s-cry-ed. though, the title still puzzles me. i am upset that they removed fma for the moment but i was having trouble catching it because of anime unleashed still airing rod the tv. i was staying up until 0:00 o'clock in the morning watching fma and on some days my will power is just not that strong. but i will be happy when fma comes back and g4 cuts off rod the tv so i will have more time to watch it. i mean, how many times can they keep replaying the same show? who do they think they are dragonball z? seriously! anyway, long live fma!
Xiam
Visitor

Re: re: Bad news....

Post by Xiam »

I did enjoy it, though I thought Paranoia Agent was more interesting. Though the opening freaks me out. All those laughing people... All of them being Lil' Slugger's victims, right?

Oh, and um...
koribabyonln wrote:kyle bloodheart was right. i am a huge fan of fma and i do enjoy s-cry-ed. though, the title still puzzles me. i am upset that they removed fma for the moment but i was having trouble catching it because of anime unleashed still airing rod the tv. i was staying up until 0:00 o'clock in the morning watching fma and on some days my will power is just not that strong. but i will be happy when fma comes back and g4 cuts off rod the tv so i will have more time to watch it. i mean, how many times can they keep replaying the same show? who do they think they are dragonball z? seriously! anyway, long live fma!
...What?
Biki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Biki »

fka koribabyonln

what? what do you need me to explain to you?
ikiBBiki :o
*~Color Me Impressed~*
In honor of Cold Revolver: I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Pyro Psycho

Post by Pyro Psycho »

hmm well when do they start the new ones?
i told yuo about stares dog