parania agent rocks but creepy

A safe-haven preserving inactive threads for posterity.
NinjaStrike
Visitor

re: parania agent rocks but creepy

Post by NinjaStrike »

whats clinically mean and r u talking about your real self???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Nigai
Visitor

Post by Nigai »

*Says in sqeaky voice* Clinically depressed means that my doctor said so and I have to take medication... WHICH I HAVEN'T FOR 5 MONTHS!!! I am good.
NinjaStrike
Visitor

Post by NinjaStrike »

o........i didnt understand that but at least your not alone im anxiety depressed it means i worry to much hehehehehehahahahahahahhwhehehehehehhahahahahehhehehehahahahahehhehehahahaheheheh WHAM ug ninjastrike gets up grogilly "thanks mom i needed that" mom stands behind him golden bat slung over one shoulder
Nigai
Visitor

Post by Nigai »

I don't like my mommy... *Twitch twitch*
NinjaStrike
Visitor

Post by NinjaStrike »

awwww that a bad thing to say i like my mommy......most of the time
Nigai
Visitor

Post by Nigai »

My mommy doesn't like me so why should I give her any love. I will just return it. Hate begets hate...
NinjaStrike
Visitor

Post by NinjaStrike »

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH mommies dont hate i dont think mommies can hate its against their natural programing but sometimes the program gets clogged and the love get mistaken for other things but it is always there
Nigai
Visitor

Post by Nigai »

Tell me then. What kind of mother, during one of her child's more depressive moments, (And at all other time) tell her daughter, that she is the reason she is depressed, that it is her fault the kids fight, that because of her, she wants to pack her bags and run away?
NinjaStrike
Visitor

Post by NinjaStrike »

a mother who is confused and is in need of help and love......or mabye a few swacks of a golden bat but like i said earlier mommies have to love no matter whatthey say its in their programing
Nigai
Visitor

Post by Nigai »

Let me put it this way. 1: you have never had a mom like mine then. 2: I am a woman. I feel no love or compassion for children. I would rather stab out one of my lungs with a metal pipe, than have a family. Small children disgust for the most part. Oh... Must have inherited that from my mom.
NinjaStrike
Visitor

Post by NinjaStrike »

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love little kids there so cute and cuddley but what does being a women have to do with it ?????????????
Nigai
Visitor

Post by Nigai »

The suposed motherly intuition that comes with being a female. And hey. If I want soft and cudly I can go get me a free kitten.
NinjaStrike
Visitor

Post by NinjaStrike »

i love kittens too hehehehehehe i love soft and cuddly YAY!!! :lol: huh?? im not sure about mothers intuition but your not a mommy your a daughter youve still got a few more years i dont really know what to say after that i dont know your mommy
Nigai
Visitor

Post by Nigai »

We could stop talking about it and hit eachother some more... *Whak* Sorry. I shouyld have given you fair warning.
NinjaStrike
Visitor

Post by NinjaStrike »

ok WHAK WHAK WHAK what the *sees that hes hitting a tree shrugs goes back to hitting tree* WHAK WHAK WHAK!!!!!