parania agent rocks but creepy

A safe-haven preserving inactive threads for posterity.
NinjaStrike
Visitor

parania agent rocks but creepy

Post by NinjaStrike »

ok i havent seen the first episode of parania agent but ive seen all the others on adult swim its super cool i think and its actually an interesting drama i dont understand what the connection was between all the people and i dont know how the ichi guy got in the hospital so i may have missed more tHAN ONE EPISODE does anyone know of a web site about PA or would like to share their thoughts on the psychoness of the anime??
Nigai
Visitor

re: parania agent rocks but creepy

Post by Nigai »

http://www.adultswim.com has great episode synopsis, some chara bios, and interveiws with 3 of the Voice Actors and the ARD director. I have the direct links written in another topic. I would love to talk to you about it if you'd like. Just PM me.
NinjaStrike
Visitor

Post by NinjaStrike »

huh??? talk to me about what and i dont think i know how to PM or what that is hahaha mabye ive taken to many whaks to the head anyway thanks for the website ill be sure to check it out :D
Nigai
Visitor

Post by Nigai »

Ok... If you're not being sarcastic about PMing and your unknowledge of how to do it, It says PM right below everyones name. Ya click it and fill it out. *Looks at him* I think you have had one too many bats to the head... LOL
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Did Lil Slugger hit you already yet you're still not unconscious? j/k! :mrgreen:
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Nigai
Visitor

Post by Nigai »

It wasn't Lil' SLugger that got Ninja Strike... IT WAS ME!!!
NinjaStrike
Visitor

Post by NinjaStrike »

yeah one two many whacks to the head *rubs head* owwwww ill get u yet * polishes bat adds alien proof spray paint to it hoists it over shoulder and skates away a glint of revenge, and mabye a little madness, in his eye.
Nigai
Visitor

Post by Nigai »

*Bat comes out of no where and Ninja Strike skates into it* Ooch. *Nigai walks out of the shadows* I told you I'd be back. Gotta watch where you're going. *Skates off with plain madness in eyes*
NinjaStrike
Visitor

Post by NinjaStrike »

*removes steal mask from face* skates off closer closer closer WHAM!!! HAHAHAHAHA *stands over Nigia* Ill always be in the shadows waiting watching and when u finnaly cross over ill be waiting mwwwaahahahahahahahaha * skates off laughing maniacly*
Nigai
Visitor

Post by Nigai »

*Stands freakishly up* *Cocks head to side as evil smile takes to face* You can't rid yourself of me that easily... *Licks lips* I'll get you. And your little dog too... If you have one...
NinjaStrike
Visitor

Post by NinjaStrike »

actually yes i do have a dog and it is little its a little westie and shes so cute * hugs dog untill its eyes pop out before chasing it with golden roller blades and a twisted golden bat weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how do u like play time now LILY HAHahaHAHA
Nigai
Visitor

Post by Nigai »

*Looks at Ninja Strike* Hmm. You may just be able to beat your self up for me...
NinjaStrike
Visitor

Post by NinjaStrike »

and how might that be ????? last time i checked i dont hit myself i mean im clearly not crazy HahAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :D :) :( :o :lol: 8) :? :shock: :x :P :oops: :cry: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: #-o =D> :mrgreen: :| =P~ :^o [-X [-o< ](*,) :-k [-( 8-[ =; :-& :-$ :love: \:D/ :-# :-s i like the smileys waaaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaa
Nigai
Visitor

Post by Nigai »

Oh yeah... You're not crazy at all... *Pats on head* *Writes down in little gold book that this one will take care of saelf* *Skates off towards the sunset smiling eveily the whole time*
NinjaStrike
Visitor

Post by NinjaStrike »

also skates away moooing at the cows in his minds eyes watching the golden stars shoot bye his personal little sky
Nigai
Visitor

Post by Nigai »

I'm not insane. Just clinically depressed. Big doffernce.