What language to you prefer??? English or Japanese?

Miroku-sama
Visitor

What language to you prefer??? English or Japanese?

Post by Miroku-sama »

Hey, who like prefer inuyasha eng dub or subbed?
Personally, i dont mind it dubbed, but i think its a little corney in our language, Japanese on the other hand with the subs, i prefer much more :o INUYASHA ROCKS!!!!
*Shadow Samurai *
Visitor

Post by *Shadow Samurai * »

I really like it in English but the songs are better in Japanese!!!!
Visitor

Post by Guest »

I like it better in Japanese (with subs!)... Mostly because Inuyasha and Kagome sound stupid in English.. But than again I love the Japanese language anyways. Also the U.S. is picky about what is said on a TV show... In Japan they don't mind as much.
IceprincessK7
Visitor

Post by IceprincessK7 »

ENGLISH! I speak both languages, and english is definitely the best. Kagome's voice sound better in japanese, but Inuyasha's sound like he has something stuck up his butt. English is more gruff.Since most anime contains @ss kicking, then that is whats important if you want someone to honestly believe you can kick their @ss.
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

Post by Velrick vest'ul »

id like it in japanese with english subs but i don't mind it in english but it sounds a lot better in japanese
Shippou-kun
Visitor

Post by Shippou-kun »

i prefer the japaneese with subbs unless it comes out in america.... the ist inuyasha movie is better in japaneese subbed directly from japan because americans cut out any vulgar or inapproprete scenes... and because the anerican dubs suck balls
Shippo
Visitor

Post by Shippo »

As for me, I'd watch most of my anime dubbed in english. But, I wouldn't mind watching a few in japanese with subs.

Apparently, it's pretty stupid that the US has to edit out some content out of our favorite shows while Japan don't care about it and show as is. It's just pretty stupid... I can't believe the US would do that to the anime. It kinda... decreases ratings as far as I'm concerned as it does take some of the quality of the show out. But, that's just me.
Sesshomaru
Visitor

Post by Sesshomaru »

I watch Inu-Yasha in both the dubbed and subbed. I don’t have a solid preference; I have individual reasons why one appeals to me more than another. I like the dub better because I prefer the English voices. I love David Kaye playing Sesshomaru over Ken Narita. When it comes to Inu-Yasha, I like both Richard Cox and Kappei Yamaguchi. Kappei makes subbed Inu-Yasha so much funnier…I love the way he says “Kaze no Kizu.” It just sounds better than “Wind Scar!” The term “Baka” is more humorous than dubbed Inu-Yasha’s “Stupid.”
Sometimes the actual subtitles I like better than the dubbed English. Sometimes I prefer the English. For example, in Affections Touching Across Time, I prefer Menomaru’s line to Inu-Yasha when he first attacks him (“Feel the baptism of my sword.”); it sounds better than his English line. However, I prefer Jaken’s English panic attack to the subbed (when the moth lands on his face in the meadow).
Yoh Asakura
Visitor

Post by Yoh Asakura »

i pefer it in english b/c it is alot beter
ShampooSama
Visitor

Post by ShampooSama »

IceprincessK7 wrote:ENGLISH! I speak both languages, and english is definitely the best. Kagome's voice sound better in japanese, but Inuyasha's sound like he has something stuck up his butt. English is more gruff.Since most anime contains @ss kicking, then that is whats important if you want someone to honestly believe you can kick their @ss.

I completely agree! Inuyasha sounds like an old man in Jap.! Ican never find anyone who agrees with me...Thank you.
ShampooSama
Visitor

Post by ShampooSama »

I prefer it in Japanese because It is more authentic....and better all the voices are better except I like Kikyou's English boice better and Inuyasha's..
Naraku
Visitor

Post by Naraku »

neither. the german one is way better than both.
IceprincessK7
Visitor

Post by IceprincessK7 »

LOL! i guess i should check out the german one. You don't get anymore gruff than that! :lol:
Naraku
Visitor

Post by Naraku »

hey! what are you saying?
IceprincessK7
Visitor

Post by IceprincessK7 »

Simple, the german language is more gruff than japanese and english. which should make it good for anime since most anime contains ass kicking.
kagomee all the way
Visitor

re: What language to you prefer??? English or Japanese?

Post by kagomee all the way »

i defidently like it in english cause i am american and don't speak any other language and this game i have of inuyasha on;y speaks in japanese and it's confusing