Who likes Kagura?

Nimara
Visitor

Kagura *spoiler*

Post by Nimara »

Chapter 374...volume 38. Incase those who don't know. Kagura has died in this chapter. She is finally given her heart back and this is poisoned by Naraku. She died with SEsshoumaru by her side.
Sakura Saku
Visitor

Re: Kagura *spoiler*

Post by Sakura Saku »

Nimara wrote:Chapter 374...volume 38. Incase those who don't know. Kagura has died in this chapter. She is finally given her heart back and this is poisoned by Naraku. She died with SEsshoumaru by her side.

damn you spolier! just kidding well in that case *I MUST READ VOLUME 38
Inuyasha_Lover_Chick
Visitor

Kagura *spoiler*

Post by Inuyasha_Lover_Chick »

What! she dies!!?? :shock: Has this been aried in America yet? :? I have 2 see/read about it!!!! :o Do you know anywhere where I can find out more?? THANK YOU!!! :D
Visitor

Post by Guest »

go to inuyashaworld.com they got screencaps for ALL the episodes I CANT BELIEVE KAGURA DIES THOUGH! :cry: iz so sad!she was cool even though she was evil but thats what made her kagura :cry: r.i.p
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

>.< DARN YOU NARAKU!!!!

Well, he did say he only had one more job for her. Then he would kill her. *sigh* Poor Kagura. It was expected, tho.
Sakura Saku
Visitor

Post by Sakura Saku »

the day i read/watch the day kagura dies i will shed tears i will cry my bloody eyes out! but shes still alive for all i know so woot go kagura i got a whole lot for her just like i do for sango woot woot! :D :D
KikyoMustDie
Visitor

Post by KikyoMustDie »

Kagura is one of my faves! Damn it, Naraku (I still luv ya though 8)) I always thought she wasn't totally evil and just wanted to get away from Naraku to have a real life :cry:. At least she had Sesshomaru by her side (What a move, Kagura! :wink: )
aris385
Visitor

Kagura *spoiler*

Post by aris385 »

I could not believe it. But I knew something was going on between those two wish it was under different ending. Sesshomaru expresses his feelings by telling her he knew it was her. Kagura realizes this by saying "I see, you knew and so you came?" I bet he was wishing for tenseiga to be able to save her. But at least she died happy knowing she was with him in the end.
aris385
Visitor

Kagura

Post by aris385 »

Does anyone know if she dies in the anime, and if so what episode?
Batzley
Visitor

Post by Batzley »

I've only read up to volume 29... And my Japanese is a bit sketchy...
mygiantboomerangkixass
Visitor

Post by mygiantboomerangkixass »

OMG! That is sooooo sad! I guess she never got to be free as the wind.
Kira
Visitor

Who likes Kagura?

Post by Kira »

I like Kagura but its said that Kagura and Kanna die in the 2nd movie!! :cry: ( because of Kaguya ) :evil:
inu-otaku
Visitor

Post by inu-otaku »

I have the second movie on DVD and it was great!!!!! Actually, I don't think Kagura and Kanna died. Yes, they did fall on a stange thingy, but I think Naraku rescued them after he came out of Kohaku's back.

It was nasty when Naraku emerge from his back!!!!!!!

***puked while watching*
Visitor

Post by Guest »

I also read that Kagura went back into Naraku's body except it was in the comic books. :cry: By the way does Sesshomaru have a girlfriend (other than Rin) in the series. :?
Visitor

Post by Guest »

is not a girlfriend but there's a woman who loves him, her name is Sara. There's a tv special of Sara "The woman who loved Ssesshoumaru" something like that ^^U
Kira
Visitor

Post by Kira »

I saw the book cover of that special and me and my friend are mad because we both like Sesshomaru ...... ok off of that.... no i don't think Naraku rescued them he doesn't care about them he only cares about himself, also they drowned long before Naraku popped out of Kohaku.