Who likes Kagura?

Kira
Visitor

Post by Kira »

NOOO!!! Kagura was my fave girl character on Inuyasha ......but she is free of Naraku's hold on her,now she is the wind......... but in the second Inuyasha movie Kagura and Kanna drown to death and thats sad but I also like the person who killed them, Kaguya............
inuyasha#1fan&gf
Visitor

inuyasha#1fan&gf

Post by inuyasha#1fan&gf »

i loved it i just wish there was a pic
Kira
Visitor

Post by Kira »

* gives a cold stare,in evil voise * u mean u would like to watch Kagura die!!!!!!!* in normal voise* ....... well it turns out Naraku saves her for some reason......* shudders* ....and Kanna too..................
ShampooSama
Visitor

Re: Who likes Kagura?

Post by ShampooSama »

Kira wrote:I like Kagura but its said that Kagura and Kanna die in the 2nd movie!! :cry: ( because of Kaguya ) :evil:

Don't wory Kagura and Kanna don't die in the second movie I have have seen all three( I want to see four! I can't wait!. Kagura does die though...Butit happens in the manga's that haven't been translated yet..
ShampooSama
Visitor

Post by ShampooSama »

Anonymous wrote:I also read that Kagura went back into Naraku's body except it was in the comic books. :cry: By the way does Sesshomaru have a girlfriend (other than Rin) in the series. :?

EWE!!!!!!!!!!! if you ever say Rin is his girlfriend again I will like ....EWE...He is like a father to her...You are wrong...Nasty pervert.
ShampooSama
Visitor

Post by ShampooSama »

Kira wrote:I saw the book cover of that special and me and my friend are mad because we both like Sesshomaru ...... ok off of that.... no i don't think Naraku rescued them he doesn't care about them he only cares about himself, also they drowned long before Naraku popped out of Kohaku.

They don't drown....And Naraku popping out of Kohaku???
ShampooSama
Visitor

Re: Kagura *spoiler*

Post by ShampooSama »

Nimara wrote:Chapter 374...volume 38. Incase those who don't know. Kagura has died in this chapter. She is finally given her heart back and this is poisoned by Naraku. She died with SEsshoumaru by her side.

I already knew her and Hakudoushi are my favorite characters and they both die..WAAH!
Kira
Visitor

Post by Kira »

Well now I know they don't drowned, I figured that out yesterday night, well Naraku comes out of Kohaku in the 2nd movie it was disgusting........ yet it was good to watch......... o_o * thunder* 0_0 ahhhh *falls off chair*....................im ok -_-
Kira
Visitor

Post by Kira »

* violin plays* ................. NOOO!!!!!!! not the new character thats coming up!!!!!!!!! NOOOO!!!!!! Y!!!!! Y!!!!! * voilin stops playing* * in angry voise* WHO KILLED THEM!!!
Sakura Saku
Visitor

Post by Sakura Saku »

You guys have to warn in advance SPOLIERS!! but i already saw it already so yeah :lol:
Kagura is my favorite.
Kira
Visitor

re: Who likes Kagura?

Post by Kira »

sry i should have put that on there but still....o well
Visitor

Post by Guest »

I like Kagura
keiti33
Visitor

Post by keiti33 »

My friends and i choose characters from the show for each other and I'm Kagura.....i don't know why they put me a her though but she's cool.
AND NO SHE DOESN'T DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nuraku dies in the begining but then he comes back in the end 'cause Kagura and Kanna help Kaguya out of the mirror and Nuraku comes out of the scar on Kohaku's back to absorb Kaguya into his body.
Kagura's cool and if it were up to me she and Sesshomaru wopuld kill Inuyasha together.
keiti33
Visitor

Post by keiti33 »

oh I forgot to mention Kira from GSEED is hot, so i like you're name
Kira
Visitor

Post by Kira »

* coughs......chokes...falls off chair..* y did they have to spell the name that way!!!!! its not the way i put it... its not Kira ( Keira) its the name of my character and her name is Kira ( Kira..the "I" sounds like "I")...* goes insane * AHHH!!! AH!!!! * jumps off of bed then jumps onto chair* ....* calms down*....ok......and plus i know that they don't die...because theres a picture of Kagura with a new incarnation and he looks like Kanna...but..that was after the 2nd movie..so i know now...wait...ive known...but i figured that out...like december.....30th......last year......( turns around..and looks at tv.....)0_0 PUFFY AMIYUMI!!!! YAY!!!!! sry got to go..sits and watches tv.....
DarkFireDemon
Master Otaku

Re: Kagura *spoiler*

Post by DarkFireDemon »

I never liked her anyway.She was annoying.
Immature
I'm Mature
Ironic huh?....