Sorry (To: Sakura Saku)

Otakumetalhead
Visitor

Sorry (To: Sakura Saku)

Post by Otakumetalhead »

I wanted to say sorry yeah I know your probably thinking this is a waste of space for a forum but hey I didn't know how to contact you. I was being stupid about the whole thing. Is there a way I can contact you you remind me of one of my best friends I met online almost a year ago. We've been really good friends since....and I'm just babbling on.lol Sorry to everyone who is reading this. It hopefully won't happen again. Hope you guys understand. :D

Sakura Saku
Visitor

re: Sorry (To: Sakura Saku)

Post by Sakura Saku »

LMAO! i'm actually a nice person :wink: it's all good and earlier i wasnt trying to be mean i think :oops: so woot Truths XD

Naraku
Visitor

Post by Naraku »

whoa, talk about a way to make up. you took a forum space for this? wow, you must really be sorry. and i'm not saying this in a bad way just to let you know.

Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

:cry: so touching :cry:

Naraku
Visitor

Post by Naraku »

you aint gonna cry are you? it wasn't THAT touching.

Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

give me aa moment, i'd like to say sorry to all the ppl i affendent, unless you dont like miroku

rose angel
Visitor

Re: re: Sorry (To: Sakura Saku)

Post by rose angel »

that was touching :cry: I think I'm going to cry. :cry:

Otakumetalhead
Visitor

Post by Otakumetalhead »

Miroku25 wrote:give me aa moment, i'd like to say sorry to all the ppl i affendent, unless you dont like miroku

Thanks Narak king of all Demons, miroku25, and Roseangel you guys are cool. :D :D :D

rose angel
Visitor

Post by rose angel »

Otakumetalhead wrote:
Miroku25 wrote:give me aa moment, i'd like to say sorry to all the ppl i affendent, unless you dont like miroku

Thanks Narak king of all Demons, miroku25, and Roseangel you guys are cool. :D :D :D

You have a soft spot :lol: you know we love you (not in that way) lol

Naraku
Visitor

Post by Naraku »

of coarse we are cool. but i won't say anything else. this forum has too much love as it is.

rose angel
Visitor

sorry to Naraku

Post by rose angel »

Naraku (King of Demons) wrote:of coarse we are cool. but i won't say anything else. this forum has too much love as it is.

I want to say sorry to you Naraku, for all the things that we have said. :oops: I feal so bad I hope we can call it truths? (I cant spell) Hopfully we can start over. :wink:

Naraku
Visitor

Post by Naraku »

YOU EXPECT ME TO TAKE AN APOLOGY FROM YOU?! YOU REALLY THINK I'D DO THAT?!?!? apology excepted

kagomeH
Visitor

Post by kagomeH »

ok intersting!!!

Naraku
Visitor

Post by Naraku »

i've just always wanted to do that

kagomeH
Visitor

Post by kagomeH »

confused!!

rose angel
Visitor

Post by rose angel »

Thenks for understanding, at first I thought that you were mad at me but when I read on. Sorry once again. :wink: :oops: :)