Naraku
Visitor

re: Sorry (To: Sakura Saku)

Post by Naraku »

say wut? oh and in the last post, i meant to say soda not caffine

Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Guess what rose angel rad ed is going to be on! If you don't know who i'm talking about it's one of my "brothers" you know the one you and I talk to..don't say his name. This is going to be great!
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.

winged rose
Uber Otaku

Re: re: Sorry (To: Sakura Saku)

Post by winged rose »

jello
where is he?
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~

Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

he's on the cowboy bebop side...i think. the tall guy you see down stairs you know who I'm talking about joined to. Yeah all my friends love me!
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.

winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

your other "brother?"
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~

Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

no the tall senior guy who likes swords and collects them. Do you like my picture it's [email protected]$$. :D

winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

I know that, ya it is cool. what is his name on here

Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

um I can't remember ask him tomorrow or click around on the forums on here but stay and talk no one is on and I feel lonely. :(

winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

can I ask you what the hell is that pic from?

Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

rose angel wrote:can I ask you what the hell is that pic from?

why? I don't know...

winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

did you study for the tests tomorrow?

Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

yes didn't you? I also studied for thursdays and fridays.

winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

yah *no no no* I have to go and study bie *loging off now*