Forum Attitudes

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Forum Attitudes

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Okay I've been going through the forums and I've found that some users are being completely inappropriate

Just because Someone doesn't like InuYasha the way you do doesn't mean you can bite their head off.

Just because someone thinks Kikyo is the best character doesn't mean you can tell them they're an [CENSORED] idiot and that they should get lost

And Just because you like a character to the extreme and believe you're their biggest fan doesn't mean that if someone else comes along saying they like them means that you can tell them to shut up.

I have countlessly tried to explain and people are just ignoring me - whether you are a rabid fangirl or an obsessive fanboy You won't continue on the way I've seen you go on.

I'm looking at the people who defend their characters to the brink of flamnation - the people who consider if someone doesn't like their character that they can flame the crap out of them.
There is to be no more of this - from this day forward if I see this go on you'll be in trouble

That is all
Sincerely
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku

re: Forum Attitudes

Post by Persiaisis »

there is a thin line between flaming and defending what u beleive. i'm just telling u right now if someone one wants to be mean to me when i say that i hate kikyo, i will defend myself and what i beleive.
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

This is getting pretty stupid.. Why do you guys even bother? Its always I hate this I hate that, sounds like my 7 year old causin. Pretty childish.. =; But I agree with YHR, just make sure that you girls stay in reality and dont fight over something that doesnt even exist as in the woman in InuYasha.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Post by La Tua Cantante »

:? I understand both sides believe it or not... but: You're always going to have people who are going to give their opinion not caring how it sounds and what it looks like (I'm one of them) and you're always going to have your people who really don't care and will say the dislike whoever and go on not caring. You can't help it but you can't prvent it. I understand it does look childish but ya know such is life I guess.

You're going to have the people who sincerely hate someone or something even if they aren't real. Its just the way some people are. We can't help that.

So uh... (crap, what is my point...) Oh yeah!! I understand both sides of what you are saying! :P
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

the point is: DON'T FLAME! Another thing if you have a problem with a mod's decision do not start basically yelling at them in a pm because we are trying to help YOU so do not give us attitude in the process. tell us without bossing us around or we will dish it at you because we are humans not power hungry freaks like some of you think. We don't abuse our powers we are just here helping with the best interests of the forum at heart. The bottom line is if you have a problem no matter how big or small tell us before causing some gigantic flame war. That's why we are here and that's why there is a report button on every post made.
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

There are ways of expressing your dislike of a character without having to insult those who like said character. Flaming others with different opinions will not change their minds, in fact it will make them more defencive and make them flame back, starting a flame war. No one likes flame wars.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

I know, DON'T FLAME.. and I haven't in a while!!!! :mrgreen: And.. nevermind-_- time to pm again..
<3Love has no limits
Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Bambi »

ATTENTION!!

if these Haters and Lovers clubs keep fighting and spamming each other...

maybe the mods will consider not having them at all.
Its not fair to everyone else.

So if you want to continue having the Lovers and Haters club please don't spam and flame each other!

Thank You
~ Princess Serena :mrgreen:
Apo , Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Forum Attitudes

Post by Bambi »

Sorri it had to be said

and sorri for double posting
8-[ ](*,)
Apo , Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
Mai

Post by Mai »

:-s :mrgreen: :mrgreen: OHHHHH SNAP!!! and YHR is let off the chain.

*takes yhr off her leash* ATTACK YHR!ATTACK!!!!!

:-k but honestly, i tried this with the ygo forums way back when, like 5 months ago and everyone ignored me. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

=; :-k hey....wait a minute..thats so like..not cool. ignoring mods when they try to help you not get in trouble. [-( [-( [-X shame on you all.

shame on you!!

*sweat drop* er....uhh 8-[ ..heh.. 8-[ ..i tihnk i made my point...heh..*casually runs to exit the thread :bounce: *

shizzle.
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Shippo
Visitor

Post by Shippo »

I need to get my word in here...

If there is one thing I DETEST out of ANY forum I've been at, it is flaming.. I've been flamed at personally by one person on my forum, because of that, he got banned permanantly. I can't stand flaming, whether it's at me, or someone else. It makes me sick to my stomach about this, and I can't stand it. If you want to flame about something, do it elsewhere... because this is not the place to do so. I've already been flamed at a few times while a moderator for phpBB.com, and they got warnings because of it.. (which I think a nice warning system should be put in place here)

So, in conclusion, if you want to flame, go somewhere else and not post here. You'll just get yourself in even deeper trouble on popular anime forums such as this, or others I happen to come across. Because to me, this is ridiculous....

I feel so much better now. ^_^
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

Hahahahaha this sounds pretty stupid...People can praise and be fans of characters and the anime...But people cant say negative things about it? Thats just no fun, then there is nothing to discuss about it if everything is A-O-kay. Although mostly everything tipps off the edge as soon as someone starts commenting negative things about the series. The best to do of the situation is just to keep the forum on watch and the users who cause alot of trouble.

PS: Im no fan of flaming but it doesnt hurt me atleast since people who flame just say things that isnt true so why bother? But to encurage people abit...Flame trough PMs atleast
Biki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Biki »

there is a fine line between discussing negatives and flamming. i have decided to put my input in because i am a former flammer. flamming is wrong and hurtful. it causes pain to those it is aimed at and because i have finally realized this i have put it behind me. i am even considering becoming a mod 2 help prevent it.
ikiBBiki :o
*~Color Me Impressed~*
In honor of Cold Revolver: I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Forum Attitudes

Lil' Biki wrote:there is a fine line between discussing negatives and flamming. i have decided to put my input in because i am a former flammer. flamming is wrong and hurtful. it causes pain to those it is aimed at and because i have finally realized this i have put it behind me. i am even considering becoming a mod 2 help prevent it.

I agree with Biki 100%. the is indeed a fine line between discussing negatives and flamming. And I finally see that, well, I've always seen it.
I too am a former flamer and I realize that flamming not only childish but extremely dumb.
Flamming can be so..powerful people just have no idea. It is hurtful, it is mean. Flamming is just.. down right wrong. There is really no need for flamming. It can be prevented by simple pm's. I see people flame on eachother and things and its like Oh my god! shut up you retards! you look so childish and dumb doing that. It took me a while to notice that flamming made me look dumb, childish, mean, rude, immature, etc. I had to talk to a few people (including mods) to see it.
Reciently I've been trying to help out aa... stopped my spamming (I think 8-[ ), told people to stop spamming, trying to be helpful.. it actually gives you a good feeling 8-[ :mrgreen:

Bottom line:Flamming is stupid. Don't do it.

Please and thanks :mrgreen:
<3Love has no limits
Biki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Biki »

what she said.^
ikiBBiki :o
*~Color Me Impressed~*
In honor of Cold Revolver: I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

It's gerat to see you've all changed for the better =)
If someone is rude to you - don't be rude back
It's that simple

And I'm glad you're not spamming anymore HiK - and you too Biki.
It's cool you want to be Moderators too - I'm sure if you keep up the good work you can be great moderators some day.
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.