Who's hotter and why?(this is for guys and girls)

Shining Star

re: Who's hotter and why?(this is for guys and girls)

Post by Shining Star »

ok sorry it was being mean >_<

GourryGabriev1
Visitor

Post by GourryGabriev1 »

you guys scare me...esspeshally you metalhead, because i know who you really are (bum bum bummm)

but anyway i think sango is hot because shes a woman that can use a sword (i know its not her weapon of choise but still)

Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

yeah! Hey buddy what's up now three of my friends joined!
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.

Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

where is everyone? *sweatdrop* hey roseangel in science class didn't the teacher say she's giving us a copy of the formulas for the exam?
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.

winged rose
Uber Otaku

Re: re: Who's hotter and why?(this is for guys and girls)

Post by winged rose »

OtakumetalheadXII wrote:where is everyone? *sweatdrop* hey roseangel in science class didn't the teacher say she's giving us a copy of the formulas for the exam?

Yes I think it is going to be on the exams.
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~

Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

um rose angel why did you change your avatar and where's Naraku? Sango? KagomeH? Rad ed? and Miroku25?

winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

they are not signed in right now
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~

Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

how do you know?

winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

OtakumetalheadXII wrote:how do you know?

When you go to the forums index you can see at the bottem who is loged in.

Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

oh I knew that..I was just testing you*nervous laughter* :lol:

winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

OtakumetalheadXII wrote:oh I knew that..I was just testing you*nervous laughter* :lol:

the jello is telling me that you are lyeing

Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

dude stop qouting me it's a little bit annoying.

GourryGabriev1
Visitor

Post by GourryGabriev1 »

her annoyeing...rrriiiggghhhttt, your the one whos treating a forum like its a instant message. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

who asked you we all do it!

winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

sorry this ok now?

Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

yup! It's great...where's rad ed? *sweatdrop* I called him to.