58%
ayame
13%

Total votes: 24

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

re: inuyasha girls

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

I know,but the least she could do is learn martial arts or something. I mean when the group is not fighting they could maybe teach her how to fight. :-k
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.

La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: inuyasha girls

Post by La Tua Cantante »

hawke123 wrote:I know,but the least she could do is learn martial arts or something. I mean when the group is not fighting they could maybe teach her how to fight. :-k

Like I have said before, she doesn't have the time to learn. She's so concerned about school. And InuYasha is the leader of the group and would think teacher her to fight would be worthless since he protects (by choice) her anyways.
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

The only thing is that all she can do is shoot arrows which will eventually run out against a fairly large group of demons. I am just saying that it would be wise for Inuyasha take some time to train her so that in case he is unable to rescue her(which has happened before)she could at least have a better chance of survival. I understand that she has school stuff but when she is in the feudal era she can learn to fight when the group is not traveling around. I don't recall her ever bringing school work to the feudal era with her.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.

La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Post by La Tua Cantante »

hawke123 wrote:The only thing is that all she can do is shoot arrows which will eventually run out against a fairly large group of demons. I am just saying that it would be wise for Inuyasha take some time to train her so that in case he is unable to rescue her(which has happened before)she could at least have a better chance of survival. I understand that she has school stuff but when she is in the feudal era she can learn to fight when the group is not traveling around. I don't recall her ever bringing school work to the feudal era with her.

True true, but, InuYasha so doesn't want to take the time to train her. He has feelings for her and him saving her would proove something to himself. He's got that attitude where he wants to do everything himself by himself. (Yes, I've always wondered about the arrows. But she can always just get more..) The group is always traveling around and when they aren't (when they aren't ) they don't have the time. They've got better things to do. She's brung back tons of her school work to the fuedal era. I episodes you hear Kagome saying that she has this to do this that she has brought whatever. And you also know that at times she goes back to the present day era to do her work and study so she can concentrate on her work.
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits

Princess Azula
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Princess Azula »

Shouldnt we get back on subject? I chose Sango, but Kagura would be a better option.

Name changed. Previous name: Sesshomaru's Girl

-Blue Vixen-
Rookie Otaku

Post by -Blue Vixen- »

KAGOME!
by the way, i would like to mention that Ayame isn't a real character of Inuyasha (originally- in manga by Rumiko Takahashi) and she was just created for the anime, but I don't like her 'cause she only complicates the stories too much.
"Not all that counts can be counted and not all that can be counted counts." -Albert Einstein

Princess Azula
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Princess Azula »

-Nameless Baby- wrote:KAGOME!
by the way, i would like to mention that Ayame isn't a real character of Inuyasha (originally- in manga by Rumiko Takahashi) and she was just created for the anime, but I don't like her 'cause she only complicates the stories too much.

She wasn't a real character?

Name changed. Previous name: Sesshomaru's Girl

-Blue Vixen-
Rookie Otaku

Post by -Blue Vixen- »

nope, they created her just for the anime, she doesn't exist in the original story.
"Not all that counts can be counted and not all that can be counted counts." -Albert Einstein

Dash
Rookie Otaku

Re: inuyasha girls

Post by Dash »

I like all of them. You probably think I'm stupid, but I do...and I also haven't watched Inuyasha in two years.

-Blue Vixen-
Rookie Otaku

Post by -Blue Vixen- »

I don't call that stupid, I cal it being a true fan...LOL