Does Sesshomaru likes Rin?

BakaYasha7583
Visitor

re: Does Sesshomaru likes Rin?

Post by BakaYasha7583 »

god it's good to be back :heh: i have always found, against my reluctance to admit it, that Sesshoumaru seems to carry Rin around as a ward. she's like his daughter in a lot of ways; but being a raging narcastic bastard, he'll never admit it. ever. so, to him (when all else are concerned) she's just an annoyance, like Jaken, that follows her around. but the side glances he gives her...he just about glows with maternal warmth.

La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Does Sesshomaru likes Rin?

Post by La Tua Cantante »

BakaYasha7583 wrote:god it's good to be back :heh: i have always found, against my reluctance to admit it, that Sesshoumaru seems to carry Rin around as a ward. she's like his daughter in a lot of ways; but being a raging narcastic bastard, he'll never admit it. ever. so, to him (when all else are concerned) she's just an annoyance, like Jaken, that follows her around. but the side glances he gives her...he just about glows with maternal warmth.

Yes^.^
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits

*dark-angel-
Visitor

Post by *dark-angel- »

why did sesshy bother to save her then?

BakaYasha7583
Visitor

Post by BakaYasha7583 »

as i said above, Sessh saves her all teh time (i mean, literally dropping what he's doing and runs) because he has that maternal instinct towards her in him. but he'll probably cut off his other arm (which would really, REALLY be a challange) before admitting it.

anime_rox666
Uber Otaku

Post by anime_rox666 »

YES!! well, at least i THINK so :-k 8-[

Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

Post by Rikus_Toy »

I think Sesshomaru is giving Rin a chance to be with him and Jaken.
Riku's Biggest Fan!! :love:
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric

BakaYasha7583
Visitor

Post by BakaYasha7583 »

...when you say a chance to be with him and jaken...what are you referring to? the oppertunity to indulge in their silence or the pestering of that green-toad's ignorance? he obviously allows her to follow him, and it is her choice to do so. they have an entire episode devoted to this near the end of teh series, and it's touching, really. interesting, as well.

Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

Post by Rikus_Toy »

Sesshomaru is bring Rin not because she's an orphan but because Rin respects his wishes. (plus I rememeber one episode where they where trying to steal the Tetsusaiga, well rememeber Jaken saying that they were using Rin to try getting the Tetsusaiga again.) Well I don't beleive Sesshomaru can do that, I mean he cannot pick up the sword.

BakaYasha7583
Visitor

Post by BakaYasha7583 »

...err...que? i really can't remmeber that episode, it might be the one with Jaken schemeing but then again, he's an idiot. Sesshoumaru can't use Rin to get the sword, it's insane and makes NO sense. like you said, he can't weild the sword (not that it will stop him...as we saw in the third movie...and later in the series ::cough::) but that has nothing to do wtih Rin. also, her being an orphan...he has come across numerous ones of them, but doesn't have an enterage of kids running wtih him (that would be great though, seshiles the babysitter). he has her with him because he CHOOSES to let her stay, and exerting that choice means that somewhere in him, he wants her there.

Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

Post by Rikus_Toy »

Baka, i think that episode was Jaken Plan to steal the Tetsusaiga? I don't know the title but it was something like that!

devilslilpimpess
Visitor

Post by devilslilpimpess »

i dont really kno but i dont think that seshy really has feelings like that for rin but i think rin may like seshy a lil bit i mean she always clings to him and i dont kno i think that she respects him and loves him but in the way a daughter would

La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

devilslilpimpess wrote:i dont really kno but i dont think that seshy really has feelings like that for rin but i think rin may like seshy a lil bit i mean she always clings to him and i dont kno i think that she respects him and loves him but in the way a daughter would

Yes
<3Love has no limits

*dark-angel-
Visitor

Post by *dark-angel- »

maybe a little?

dark_mg.girl-Mana
Visitor

Post by dark_mg.girl-Mana »

I think he feels her like gaughter or somethin
But he'll never admit it

La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

dark_mg.girl-Mana wrote:I think he feels her like daughter or somethin
But he'll never admit it

exactly
<3Love has no limits

dark_mg.girl-Mana
Visitor

Post by dark_mg.girl-Mana »

Inuyashawifey1 wrote:I think Sesshomaru likes Rin but az a daughter and he iz afraid 2 admt it b/c he iz alwayz saying how much he hates humans.

Me too