character development

wallflower-chan
Visitor

character development

Post by wallflower-chan »

is it just me, or did the characters just stop developing after like the first 10 episodes? I mean, Inuyasha's not a prat anymore, but has anyone else actually ... DEVELOPED? (mentally/emotionally)

La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Re: character development

Post by La Tua Cantante »

wallflower-chan wrote:is it just me, or did the characters just stop developing after like the first 10 episodes? I mean, Inuyasha's not a prat anymore, but has anyone else actually ... DEVELOPED? (mentally/emotionally)

:-s To me they are always changing and all that..
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits

Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

re: character development

Post by Sasami Jurai »

HIK is right. :-"
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~

Alexiel
Visitor

Post by Alexiel »

InuYasha- changed because of Kagome, being around her, experincing what goes on in her world, falling in love with her, protecting her...all of those things changed him for the better.

Sango- because of the loss of her brother she's down in the dumps, meeting Miroku cheered her up a bit.

Miroku- before he met Sango he was a Major Pervert with Sango's temper he slowly develops eyes for her only.

They change thanks to the people around them it has nothing to do with devlopment

Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: character development

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Alexiel wrote:InuYasha- changed because of Kagome, being around her, experincing what goes on in her world, falling in love with her, protecting her...all of those things changed him for the better.

Sango- because of the loss of her brother she's down in the dumps, meeting Miroku cheered her up a bit.

Miroku- before he met Sango he was a Major Pervert with Sango's temper he slowly develops eyes for her only.

They change thanks to the people around them it has nothing to do with devlopment

Yaaaaay! Go Alexiel!!!!!! \:D/
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~

dark_mg.girl-Mana
Visitor

Post by dark_mg.girl-Mana »

Sasami Jurai wrote:
Alexiel wrote:InuYasha- changed because of Kagome, being around her, experincing what goes on in her world, falling in love with her, protecting her...all of those things changed him for the better.

Yaaaaay! Go Alexiel!!!!!! \:D/

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Alexiel
Visitor

Post by Alexiel »

^^ *Bows* thank you

BakaYasha7583
Visitor

Post by BakaYasha7583 »

i agree. each character has come slightly in a direction from where they first started. sadly enough though, they really don't budge at all throughout the rest of the series.

inuYasha has become more docile. in the presence of people he considers his freinds, i think it's changed him from seeing only the harsh and cold realities of the world around him to a more accepting relationship. Through them, he was accepted into the village, something he was never before. so he's dropped his harsh edge in accepting those around him. (now how much of that has to do with every time he shoots off his mouth, he eats dirt? think of this: if Kagome couldn't 'sit' him, what in him would have changed?)

Kagome: she kind of grew up. she started as this really whimpy nagging school girl who i wanted inu to drown to a more...err...adult? like adolescent. sure, she still trips here and there, sitting poor inu for absoultely nothing, and being all girly but she's maturing.

Sango: as stated, she really grew to accept others and rely in them as they do in her.

Miroku: he's still a pervert, regardless of Sango. i think maybe he keeps it more in his pants (sorry) but he's still a letch and a major hentai!!

my favorite whose changed is Kagura. she sees what she wants and damnit, she's finding ways to get it. she wants to be free, even if that means revolting against naraku. she'd rather die then be bound to him (sad thing is....) :-& :-$

La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Baka is also right.. Yeah.. I'd def have to say Kagura. Shes just so rad now.. then it'd be Inu-sama
<3Love has no limits

Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

Post by Rikus_Toy »

iHeart_Inu_n_Kurama wrote:
wallflower-chan wrote:is it just me, or did the characters just stop developing after like the first 10 episodes? I mean, Inuyasha's not a prat anymore, but has anyone else actually ... DEVELOPED? (mentally/emotionally)

They changed a lot. Remember Inuyasha was harsh on Kagome a lot then later changed his emotion from hate to caring. Inuyasha changes more than any other character in the series.
Riku's Biggest Fan!! :love:
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric

dark_mg.girl-Mana
Visitor

Kagome Inu wrote:

They changed a lot. Remember Inuyasha was harsh on Kagome a lot then later changed his emotion from hate to caring. Inuyasha changes more than any other character in the series.

I think that this is normal cuz he's the main character

Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

Post by Rikus_Toy »

Not a lot of main characters have long-lasting emotions like Inuyasha. Inuyasha is cute so I wouldn't take it hard on him. Sesshomaru is owned!

La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Kagome Inu wrote:

Yes.. I've seen and watched the show. forever now! ^.^
<3Love has no limits

Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

Post by Rikus_Toy »

Same here...I love Inuyasha anyways

dark_mg.girl-Mana
Visitor

Kunoichi wrote: Same here...I love Inuyasha anyways

me too!!!

La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

lol too bad thats a uh, little off topic.. I love him too :-$ :mrgreen:
<3Love has no limits