Good News

Would you prefer to see more of the show in movie format or Episodic tales?

Movies
13%
Episodes!
25%
i don't care, just give me more Inu!!
63%
They should leave it to manga format
No votes

Total votes: 16

BakaYasha7583
Visitor

Good News

Post by BakaYasha7583 »

okay, so...here's what i know. surfing the web, i ran into some clips on a very well known inu site (can't hotlink to it or she'll bakuryuuha me...) but on it, she had .wav clips of character voices from the japanese episodes. three of the clips are post-ending...in more direct terms, it's from manga not yet animated yet, and in the right voices (it's Kappei!!!) SO...that means (for those who are so lost) that they are continuing the manga to be animated.

THe down side is that it might be only in movie format, meaning they will condense the story to fit a movie instead of episodes.

(to those i lost even more)- InuYasha the animation ends with episode 167. after that, all that remains is the manga...which Takahashi-san has written a LOT more of (probably about 40 episodes worth). they are starting to do test runs to do more with the series!

CHEERS!!!!!! :bounce: \:D/
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

re: Good News

Post by La Tua Cantante »

:-k Aaaas ling as they continue the series I'm good
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
dark_mg.girl-Mana
Visitor

Post by dark_mg.girl-Mana »

I don't really care as long as I watch Inuyasha
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

so they're going to contiune inuyasha after ep. 167...AWESOME! PARTY!
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Yess...
<3Love has no limits
BakaYasha7583
Visitor

Post by BakaYasha7583 »

wow...this site kind of died in action. that kind of...sucks.

ANYWAY...i found out just a little more information for those who don't know from where we left off from the end of the series to this past sunday's manga.

the last episode, episode 167 went up to about volume 36, chapter 355 episode 18. it was published around March 31st, 2004 since then, she's continued. figure for each episdoe, it's maybe 2/3rds an animated episode. and it's about ten chapters to the large collection of volumes. She is up to volume 44, chapter 436 episode 53.

all together, it's 81 chapters. so figure maybe like 65-70 episodes, or five really long movies. hmm.
♥DIVA♥
Absolute Otaku

Post by ♥DIVA♥ »

omg i hope they dont do the movie thing!!! [-o< [-o<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33pw2nEAHgc
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl! :love:
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw
dark_mg.girl-Mana
Visitor

Post by dark_mg.girl-Mana »

OMG I totally hope for 65-70 episodes more
Thanks for the info :lol:
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

I'm praying for the episodes thanks for the info BY7583
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
henshu yasha
Visitor

Post by henshu yasha »

well as long as theirs still more inuyasha...
animemeg
Visitor

Post by animemeg »

While I would LOVE it very much if they did continue the series I am very leery about internet sources. Where did you find this? Are you sure you were seeing what you thought? I am sorry to doubt you but there's a lot of fake InuYasha stuff on the net so I rarely believe it. I really hope you are right though
BakaYasha7583
Visitor

Re: re: Good News

Post by BakaYasha7583 »

animemeg wrote:While I would LOVE it very much if they did continue the series I am very leery about internet sources. Where did you find this? Are you sure you were seeing what you thought? I am sorry to doubt you but there's a lot of fake InuYasha stuff on the net so I rarely believe it. I really hope you are right though

i am exactly the same way. but if you read the first post...what the deal is, is that theres a web site, the author REALLY doesn't want us to hot link to it for traffic versions but if you ever happened to type in ear-tweak between a www. and a .com, it wouldn't be my fault what pops up. ANYWAY, on that site, she keeps a whole kappie shrine of comments from the Japanese episodes/movies of his lines (Kappie is the voice of InuYasha in japanese, for those who don't know. and honestly, he really can rival Richard!!!!) but she recently added clips from post-production manga. it's hard to explain. in other words, it's simply voice overs of manga that has yet to be animated. i really can't tell you what scenes without giving away MAJOR plot development. but for those completely curious, i'll put it in a spoiler.

if you go to that site, and happen to wander into media and a kappie collection of clips, you might find some stuff of interest there. ^_^ but...err...i never said nothin!!!!

~*~*~*~**~~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~~*

READ THIS WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT IT CONTAINS SERIOUS SPOILERS FOR AFTER THE SERIES ENDS AND THE MANGA PICKS UP!!!!
Spoiler
Show
THIS HAS NOT BEEN ANIMATED YET! IT'S ALL MANGA!!! after the tachi get out of the stone orger's body where Naraku attempted to imprison them, Kagura flees the scene, being the reason behind Hakudoshi's death and knowing that Naraku now is aware of her betrayal. Naraku appears in front of her and asks why she did it. she says she wishes to be free and was trying to get that way. he gives her back her heart telling her 'all you had to do was ask'. she feels it beat once in her chest then he rams a tenticle through her chest and kills her. she falls to the ground where Sesshoumaru happens to be. he tries to revive her but she can't be saved. she dies. InuYasha arrives a moment later and asks if she at least went peacefully.

NOW, like i said, that's all manga (comic for those who don't get it). On this so listed site above, they have Kappie (and trust me when i say it's him!) doing a voice over of that scene. that's how i am sure that they are doing more!!!!
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Good News

BakaYasha7583 wrote:
animemeg wrote:While I would LOVE it very much if they did continue the series I am very leery about internet sources. Where did you find this? Are you sure you were seeing what you thought? I am sorry to doubt you but there's a lot of fake InuYasha stuff on the net so I rarely believe it. I really hope you are right though

i am exactly the same way. but if you read the first post...what the deal is, is that theres a web site, the author REALLY doesn't want us to hot link to it for traffic versions but if you ever happened to type in ear-tweak between a www. and a .com, it wouldn't be my fault what pops up. ANYWAY, on that site, she keeps a whole kappie shrine of comments from the Japanese episodes/movies of his lines (Kappie is the voice of InuYasha in japanese, for those who don't know. and honestly, he really can rival Richard!!!!) but she recently added clips from post-production manga. it's hard to explain. in other words, it's simply voice overs of manga that has yet to be animated. i really can't tell you what scenes without giving away MAJOR plot development. but for those completely curious, i'll put it in a spoiler.

if you go to that site, and happen to wander into media and a kappie collection of clips, you might find some stuff of interest there. ^_^ but...err...i never said nothin!!!!

~*~*~*~**~~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~~*

READ THIS WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT IT CONTAINS SERIOUS SPOILERS FOR AFTER THE SERIES ENDS AND THE MANGA PICKS UP!!!!
Spoiler
Show
THIS HAS NOT BEEN ANIMATED YET! IT'S ALL MANGA!!! after the tachi get out of the stone orger's body where Naraku attempted to imprison them, Kagura flees the scene, being the reason behind Hakudoshi's death and knowing that Naraku now is aware of her betrayal. Naraku appears in front of her and asks why she did it. she says she wishes to be free and was trying to get that way. he gives her back her heart telling her 'all you had to do was ask'. she feels it beat once in her chest then he rams a tenticle through her chest and kills her. she falls to the ground where Sesshoumaru happens to be. he tries to revive her but she can't be saved. she dies. InuYasha arrives a moment later and asks if she at least went peacefully.

NOW, like i said, that's all manga (comic for those who don't get it). On this so listed site above, they have Kappie (and trust me when i say it's him!) doing a voice over of that scene. that's how i am sure that they are doing more!!!!

SO NOT COOL!
Spoiler
Show
Naraku is so not cool, he should of let her live!
<3Love has no limits
BakaYasha7583
Visitor

Post by BakaYasha7583 »

...hence naraku being the bad guy. he's just a jerk...seriously. he pulls a lot more really nasty crap through the manga, but yeah...
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

True, but he's hot. :(
<3Love has no limits
BakaYasha7583
Visitor

Post by BakaYasha7583 »

naraku?? :-" ....glad i'm not the only one who thinks so... 8-[ i had an issue with the whole purple robe obi that he rocked for the first part of the series, but yeah, he's got something going on with the blues now. ... :oops: :D :heh: