the heart scare episode...

♥DIVA♥
Absolute Otaku

the heart scare episode...

Post by ♥DIVA♥ »

i have a question.
[spoiler]How did shipo touch the tetsiaga? he picked it up and was playing with it and stuff trying to do the wind scar, and like it didnt shock him. and in the begining they said that NO demon could uses it. you had to be human. and i thought maybe it only applyed to strong demons or evil ones but then i thought that jakin couldent touch it eather. so is shippo a half demon? :-k[/spoiler]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33pw2nEAHgc
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl! :love:
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw

Ryoji Kaji
Visitor

re: the heart scare episode...

Post by Ryoji Kaji »

That's a good question actually.
Anyone who even got too close to the thing got shocked prior to this episode.

WHich means Shippo is a half demon.
& all those times he made fun of Inuyasha for being one :lol:

That would explain a few things though.
I always wondered why most full demons either looked human but were actually power house demons or they looked like demons & were weaker than the ppl they terrerized.
But Shippo is like Inuyasha

Inuyasha Looks human but has Dog ears.
Shippo looks human but has Fox feet & a tail.

I think he too is a half demon & doesn't know it yet. :)
The Episode he finds out will surely be funny.

Blue Haired Jesus
Absolute Otaku

Post by Blue Haired Jesus »

The tetsiaga only shocks deamons that hate humans with a passion (99.9999999%) so shippo could hold it because he likes humans. By the way that episode was RANDOM!!!!!!
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights

Ryoji Kaji
Visitor

Post by Ryoji Kaji »

I guess but it would still be funnier if he was a half demon.
Wait no.
Sesshomaru Doesn't hate humans that much or he'd gut Rin like a fish.

Blue Haired Jesus
Absolute Otaku

Post by Blue Haired Jesus »

If I remember the last time Sesshomaru touched the tetsiga was before he met rin.
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights

Ryoji Kaji
Visitor

Post by Ryoji Kaji »

Let's see.
Oh yeah your right.
:lol:
I guess the Tetsaiga isn't sucha picky sorwd after all.

♥DIVA♥
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: the heart scare episode...

Post by ♥DIVA♥ »

OneWingedAngelSephiroth wrote:The tetsiaga only shocks deamons that hate humans with a passion (99.9999999%) so shippo could hold it because he likes humans. By the way that episode was RANDOM!!!!!!

yeah it was random... but um anyways... jakin dosnt hate humans all that much... :-k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33pw2nEAHgc
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl! :love:
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw

Ryoji Kaji
Visitor

Post by Ryoji Kaji »

Like I said before I'd love Shippo to be a
half-demon.
It makes more sence.
Plus I'm now that I think about it that 99.9% thing might not be true.

But then when I watched SHippo play with the sword I realized that he might be such a weak demon that the sword doesn't even know it's being held. :(
If that's the case then Shippo needs to train some more.

Ice Angel
Uber Otaku

Post by Ice Angel »

Or it could be it knows Shippo isn't evil

Ryoji Kaji
Visitor

Post by Ryoji Kaji »

THat would be the better possiblility :)
I just hope it's snot cause he's weak or anything.
That would be sad.

BakaYasha7583
Visitor

Post by BakaYasha7583 »

no, Shippo is not a half demon. though it could be fun...he's not. both parents killed by Thunder brothers, both kitsune, remember?

anyway, also, everyone forgets who weilded tetsusaiga before InuYasha was even born. oh yeah...you got it...papa inu. The Inu no Taisho had the sword first, and remember back to the third movie opening scene, he blasts off the palace doors with the kaze-no-kizu (wind scar).

if you remember, it was very quickly said, but the tetsusaiga is to be used to protect humans, ironically to the fact however that it call fall 100 humans in one sweep. but that's besides the point; whoever uses Tetsusaiga has to have the right intentions when grasping it, and in fairness and favor to the human race. inuYasha can hold it because of his want to protect Kagome. remeber, it didn't transform until he realized he wanted to protect her.

Sesshiles was never able to handle it, all four times he's grabbed it, because though he means well in his efforts when using it (he does...it just looks wrong), He still won't ever admit to himself that he wishes to protect anyone (note third movie). it's still funny how his kaze-no-kizu can still take out a whole lot more then inu's. hehe.

But shippo had no malice in his heart; hence why he could handle it.

and yes, this episode was out of left field.

goldenlink
Visitor

Post by goldenlink »

OneWingedAngelSephiroth wrote:If I remember the last time Sesshomaru touched the tetsiga was before he met rin.
in the third movie was after he met rin and was still with her, he touched the tetsaiga and still got shocked XD, probably a dad spell thing

goldenlink
Visitor

Post by goldenlink »

Homunculus_Lust wrote:
OneWingedAngelSephiroth wrote:The tetsiaga only shocks deamons that hate humans with a passion (99.9999999%) so shippo could hold it because he likes humans. By the way that episode was RANDOM!!!!!!

yeah it was random... but um anyways... jakin dosnt hate humans all that much... :-k
yes he does...just doesnt hate Rin
speaking of i missed the episode where Rin was introduced so i still don tknow her background. Anyone care to send me that episode description through pm or something? appreciate it greatly

BakaYasha7583
Visitor

Post by BakaYasha7583 »

actually...Jaken kind of does hate Rin. it's not hate...not really. he's jealous of her and the relationship she holds with Sesshoumaru. Jaken figures Sesshoumaru would never want to be burdened with 'petty' rantings of a girl like her...but...he always shocks Jaken by indulging the child. i think it angers Jaken (which also leads into more accusations toward Jaken having 'those' feelings for our huggable fluffles! :color: )

Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Yes, BakaYasha7583 is right. Shippo isn't a half demon, he's full demon! Well, duh! lol
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~

ultimateshippo
Visitor

Re:

Post by ultimateshippo »

no shippo is definetly a full demon the reason that he is able to touch the tetseiga is because it was remade with inuyashas fang so it now has a part of inuyasha in it and inuyasha trusts shippo so now the sword
trusts shippo because before it was made with olny his fathers fang letting no one but inuyasha and humans( who cant use it ) touch it.