Why do people hate Kikyou and/or Kagome?

Princess Uchiha
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: Why do people hate Kikyou and/or Kagome?

Post by Princess Uchiha »

i hate kikyo.....she's getting in the way of kangome and inuyasha
http://www.myspace.com/x__w00tprincessrandom__x add me :mrgreen:
There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about

]

InuyashaX
Master Otaku

Post by InuyashaX »

I have heard of people hating Kikyo a lot but not that much people said Kagome.About 24% people picked Kagome and i think about 54% people chose Kikyo.I dont know the big deal about it. :-k
Fear my avatar lol....
=] and if you see me type the same thing i am srry for that,it is the computer....

Princess Azula
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Princess Azula »

I dont really like Kagome. Her sits and Inuyasha!s are really annoying. Kikyo's okay though, maybe she is dead but without her the story's plot really cant go on. I mean Inuyasha wont get pinned to a tree and Kagome will never have fell down the well.

Name changed. Previous name: Sesshomaru's Girl

Dash
Rookie Otaku

Post by Dash »

Ryukon wrote:I have a hunch that some people don't like either of the girls, for example, is because they harbor some qualities and traits in their lives out in the real world that they don't like, and therefore it carries unto their impression of the character/things. That's probably one of the reasons.

I dislike AND loathe Kazuma for having basically EVERY quality and trait I despise, but you don't see people agreeing with me! It seems people would rather bash characters who annoy them (but I will admit, an annoying character can kill a decent movie...Jar Jar Binks *shudder*,) rather than characters who are downright brutal...but I guess brutality is "cool" now...the whole world's gone stupid

Princess Azula
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Princess Azula »

I didn't get that but maybe we should get back on topic?

Name changed. Previous name: Sesshomaru's Girl