Why do people hate Kikyou and/or Kagome?

La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Re: Why do people hate Kikyou and/or Kagome?

Post by La Tua Cantante »

Kenpachi Zaraki wrote:
Ichimaru Gin wrote:
Kish wrote:
Hana no Yume wrote:Why do people hate them? they both have there down sides but you shouldn't hate them. I perfer Kagome to be with Inuyasha but I don't hate Kikyou and I don't think you should either.

I'm with you. I prefer Kagome more than Kikyo. But Kagura over them both (she's so hot, I'd bang her :love: )

Hate is a strong word.

"I'd bang her"? :shock: .........wtf........

Ditto :twitch:

Dont hate on Kagura =; If she was real I'd so bang her..along with other anime characters.

but ANYWAYS!

I dont hate, I dislike. But its not a big deal anymore.
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits

SoraXRoxas forever
Visitor

Post by SoraXRoxas forever »

they are ask the reson too, Envious_Dreamer.

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Kish wrote:Dont hate on Kagura =; If she was real I'd so bang her..along with other anime characters.

but ANYWAYS!

Why do want to "bang" an anime character? :-s

I don't see why so many chicks that watch Inuyasha hate either Kagome and/or Kikyo so much that they want to kill them. :?
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.

La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Kenpachi Zaraki wrote:
Kish wrote:Dont hate on Kagura =; If she was real I'd so bang her..along with other anime characters.

but ANYWAYS!

Why do want to "bang" an anime character? :-s

I don't see why so many chicks that watch Inuyasha hate either Kagome and/or Kikyo so much that they want to kill them. :?

Did you not see what I typed? [-( I said IF SHE WAS REAL. [-(

:mrgreen:
<3Love has no limits

mirror_alchemist
Visitor

Post by mirror_alchemist »

Kenpachi Zaraki wrote:
Ichimaru Gin wrote:
Kish wrote:
Hana no Yume wrote:Why do people hate them? they both have there down sides but you shouldn't hate them. I perfer Kagome to be with Inuyasha but I don't hate Kikyou and I don't think you should either.

I'm with you. I prefer Kagome more than Kikyo. But Kagura over them both (she's so hot, I'd bang her :love: )

Hate is a strong word.

Wth.... :twitch:. I mean I like Kagura too but....that.

ANYWAY, I hated Kikyo but it has lessen quite a bit. Now I just dislike her. I really can't see myself liking a character like Kikyo. She tried to kill Inuyasha and Kagome on occasion, so that's the main reason why I don't like her.

La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

flame_alchemist803 wrote:
Kenpachi Zaraki wrote:
Ichimaru Gin wrote:
Kish wrote:

Hate is a strong word.

Wth.... :twitch:. I mean I like Kagura too but....that.

ANYWAY, I hated Kikyo but it has lessen quite a bit. Now I just dislike her. I really can't see myself liking a character like Kikyo. She tried to kill Inuyasha and Kagome on occasion, so that's the main reason why I don't like her.

True true, I see where you are coming from.
<3Love has no limits

[Batman]

Post by [Batman] »

If Kagura or Kagome or even Kikyou were REAL...Why do you think they would even want you to 'Bang' them,Paper Flowers person? >_>...Anime characters aren't slutty hoes :roll:

ANYWAYS,Kagome is so whiney >_>...I hate her constant 'Inuyasha' thing she says all the friggen time..I mean...she needs to give it a rest :x ...Kikyou is just too serious about stuff...she doesn't show any emotion >_>
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Paper Flowers wrote:Did you not see what I typed? [-( I said IF SHE WAS REAL. [-(

But she isn't real and she never will be. :-s Sorry to disappoint you but you won't be getting laid by another chick that doesn't even exist. :lol:

As I've said before, I see little reason to hate either Kikyo or Kagome. However, they both can be annoying at times.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.

La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Kenpachi Zaraki wrote:
Paper Flowers wrote:Did you not see what I typed? [-( I said IF SHE WAS REAL. [-(

But she isn't real and she never will be. :-s Sorry to disappoint you but you won't be getting laid by another chick that doesn't even exist. :lol:

As I've said before, I see little reason to hate either Kikyo or Kagome. However, they both can be annoying at times.

¬¬ I know this CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!! I already said that [-( Thats why I said IF. Jeemany christmas-.-;

Anywho!
<3Love has no limits

Hana no Yume
Visitor

Post by Hana no Yume »

I'm sorry. I compleatly forgot about this thing. I would like to say why you shouldn't hate either of them.
Why you shouldn't hate Kagome:
About the whole "Inuyasha!" yelling thing, it is perfectly reasonable to shout for help when a demonlike creacher is trying to kill you! I know for a fact that if I was in her situation I would be dead or in a mental insatution(i can't spell)and most likly you would be too. All of the other charaters grew up in that world and have been fighting since they were little. Kagome hasn't so it is reasonable that she can't fight. I took an archery class last summer so I can tell you shoting a bow isn't easy. Ah...I have to get off the computer soon so I will talk about kikyou later.

[Batman]

Post by [Batman] »

Paper Flowers wrote:
Kenpachi Zaraki wrote:

¬¬ I know this CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!! I already said that [-( Thats why I said IF. Jeemany christmas-.-;

Anywho!

Like I said...IF she was real...you still wouldn't get any ^_^...I mean...Jeez >_>
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?

La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

::(Vash the Stampede):: wrote:
Paper Flowers wrote:
Kenpachi Zaraki wrote:

Anywho!

Like I said...IF she was real...you still wouldn't get any ^_^...I mean...Jeez >_>

Dont hate ¬¬
<3Love has no limits

Pyro Psycho

Post by Pyro Psycho »

::(Vash the Stampede):: wrote:
Paper Flowers wrote:
Kenpachi Zaraki wrote:

Anywho!

Lol and how would you know that? :|
i told yuo about stares dog

Hana no Yume
Visitor

Post by Hana no Yume »

GET BACK ON SUBJECT!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! This is getting annoying. This is not a tread to talk about "banging" and anime charater. If you want to talk about that make your own tread. This is about weather or not you hate(or dislike)Kikyou and/or Kagome and why. So talk about that.

Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Sometimes I hate Kagome because she gets so annoying. Kikyo is cool, and I love her!!!!!! 8)
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~

Silver Stain
Visitor

Post by Silver Stain »

okay, people, it's just gay!