Why do people hate Kikyou and/or Kagome?

La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Re: Why do people hate Kikyou and/or Kagome?

Post by La Tua Cantante »

What is just gay :-s
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits

Silver Stain
Visitor

Post by Silver Stain »

inuyasha is okay but it's just so old to be watching the same thing every day or whatever.

anime ruler
Baka Otaku

Post by anime ruler »

This is a problem that nobody can realy solve. Let-s try to understand both of them! That's my idea!
p.s I like Kagome more!!
:P
Me - the master of everything!

anime_fangirl_91
Visitor

Post by anime_fangirl_91 »

OK, my answer 2 everything, if u have 2 chose a favourite person decide who's hotter! & it's Kagome (my opinion)
Just kiddin', but I do prefer Kagome, Kikyo wasn't suposed 2 come bak 2 life, ppl aren't meant 2 come bak 2 life full stop, ok thats not true, ppl do die 4 a few minutes & then come bak 2 life, but that's afew minutes, ppl shldnt just come bak 2 life 50 yrs after their death!
& Kagome & InuYasha make a cute pouple, in my opinion Kagome looks a lot better with InuYasha than Kikyo does/did

Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Kikyo IS Kagome.
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~

Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

[quote=">-(Naruto Uzumaki)-<ANYWAYS>_>...I hate her constant 'Inuyasha' thing she says all the friggen time..I mean...she needs to give it a rest :x ...Kikyou is just too serious about stuff...she doesn't show any emotion >_>[/quote]

if you dont like her whining turn the channel fast forward or try this ](*,) im tired of hearing you people say you do not like somebody just because they whine try putting yourself in their situation, and see if you dont whine
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"

anime_fangirl_91
Visitor

I like the Kikyo is Kagome comment, that's a good point!

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

anime_fangirl_91 wrote:I like the Kikyo is Kagome comment, that's a good point!
Well it's about time somebody said it. These rabid Kikyo and Kagome lover/haters are starting to irritate me. :|
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.

anime_fangirl_91
Visitor

but, altho i sed the comment was a good one, it doesn't change the fact that kikyo's a zombie

Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

anime_fangirl_91 wrote:but, altho i sed the comment was a good one, it doesn't change the fact that kikyo's a zombie

yea, she also requires other people's souls to stay undead. she should just do it the old fashion way and eat brains
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"

shiniyasha
Visitor

Post by shiniyasha »

hiroshiro wrote:
inukag wrote:Well i only hate KIKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean she's a walking zombie! She wants to kill Inuyasha! She's also a wierdo! She wants kagome killed! Naraku likes her! And she sucks!!!!! I hate everything about her!

no she walk normal if does walk like a zombie she will walk so slow and she does have alot of energy and beside she is stronger than kag.and if you don`t like her than keep it to yourself [censored]. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You really like Kikyo huh...? Kagome is weaker because she doesn't know her powers yet!

anime_fangirl_91
Visitor

nigguro wrote:
anime_fangirl_91 wrote:but, altho i sed the comment was a good one, it doesn't change the fact that kikyo's a zombie

yea, she also requires other people's souls to stay undead. she should just do it the old fashion way and eat brains

EAT BRAINS?! :twitch:
Dude, WTF r u on? :crazy:
Oh well, made me laugh :D

Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Well, Kikyo IS Kagome. They're the same, but the one soul just suddenly splits, which is very awkward. :shock:
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~

anime_fangirl_91
Visitor

if she's taking other pplz souls, it's 'coz she dnt hav her own, as it's in Kagome.
Altho Kagome has Kikyo's soul, Kikyo doesn't have Kagome's
Kagome has Kiyko's old soul, & Kikyo has 2 find new ones, 'coz Kagome has her old one
Make sense?

Demon Eyes Kyo
Visitor

Post by Demon Eyes Kyo »

I dont really hate kikyo that much but there are two things I hate about kagome, first she screams inuyasha's name half the time, second are those sit boy commands there were kinda funny at first but now its kinda getting old.

anime_fangirl_91
Visitor

lol
OSUWARI!