Inuyasa turned girl

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Re: Inuyasa turned girl

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

wow thats so cool
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork

Gaarasrose
Visitor

Post by Gaarasrose »

AnimeAngel34 wrote:its funny
CHYAAAAAhahahaha!!!
kyaaaa!!! i LOVE IT! hE- I MEAN SHE LOOKS GOOD! :lol: :D

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea he is so cute
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork

Dawn
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dawn »

I think Miroku would think that to...*smirks*
“In my live,I already lost two people who I loved weary much and I don’t want to lose a third one.”-by Kurama

"Light and Drakness are twoo sides of life, bound by destiny...Light bears Darkness and Darkness bears Light..."-by me

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

lol funny

Dawn
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dawn »

I can already imagine that scene in front of everione
“In my live,I already lost two people who I loved weary much and I don’t want to lose a third one.”-by Kurama

"Light and Drakness are twoo sides of life, bound by destiny...Light bears Darkness and Darkness bears Light..."-by me

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea they would just laugh

Dawn
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dawn »

I think there on other reactions

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

that could be true

Dawn
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dawn »

Kagome and Sango gapping, Shippou confused, Miroku on cloud nine, Inuyasha yelling at him, Kouga...probably green and behaind a tree, Sesshoumaru turning away and we can go on

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea that would be so true

anime_rox666
Uber Otaku

Post by anime_rox666 »

she looks pretty!!! :heh:

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

lol

DarkFireDemon
Master Otaku

Post by DarkFireDemon »

Holy crap.....that is scary...it's going to haunt me in my sleep..... :shock: :twitch:
Immature
I'm Mature
Ironic huh?....

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i thinks is so cute

formerIchi-san
Visitor

Post by formerIchi-san »

:shock: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: