The End of Inuyasha *spoilers ahead*

orochi-kun majidani
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: The End of Inuyasha *spoilers ahead*

Post by orochi-kun majidani »

:-s Okay.
You all are talking about its on TV. :|
:? I watch it on TV now only because Im missing like 10 discs. But I did figure out the ending. ( [-o< I picked up VCDs in China, which means Japanese audio with Chinese subs.) The best one thats coming is when Miroku and Sango have another episode adressing Miroku's previous proposals.

But Im missing like....from the End of the Shichinintai to the main appearance of Hakudoushi.

....I think there will be more eps though....they just want to make us wait. :twisted:
"What is any life, if not the persuit of a dream?"
-simple: a nightmare.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i don't want it to end do you?
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Hotaru_Kanzaki
Master Otaku

Post by Hotaru_Kanzaki »

I never want the series to end! [-X

Ryan is my real life boyfriend! and I love him so much!
Hana no Yume
Visitor

Post by Hana no Yume »

Hotaru_Kanzaki wrote:Last I knew Kikyou was killed...again...by Naraku...I saw that episode.
Spoiler
Show
Kikyou isn't really dead. She is just really hurt. I mainly only read the manga
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea you and i are the same way i don't want it to end at all
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Hotaru_Kanzaki
Master Otaku

Post by Hotaru_Kanzaki »

Serious...damn I kinda didn't want anything else getting in the way of Kagome getting Inu

Ryan is my real life boyfriend! and I love him so much!
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Yeah i dont want it to end, but eventually they are going to run out of ideas and its going to end up being like the many dragonball series where after awhile it gets annoying. Remember keep fish for too long and it starts to stink.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

right but they will make new ones
Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

Lieutenant Colonel Ryukon wrote:I got this news quite a long time ago (I think over a year now...) from people who have been keeping up with the information that the people of Inuyasha are going to continue with the series, but weren't sure whether it'd be in OVA, movie, or another string of episodes format. This would happen though when Takahashi is done with the manga.

If you ask me for the proof, well, I can't give you that. Like I said, it was some ways back. :lol: :?
If there was any sort of vagueness in my statement, let's try this again:

Japan = Series is over for almost 2 years already.

America = Will still dish out new episodes, but they don't make them.

I was the 4th post in this thread...I advise people to read a little (at least half a page) before asking questions. :|

I think what the recent episode that was shown on TV was #146 with Princess Abi and her mother, so we have 21 episodes left before it's over in our region.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

wow cool
Dawn
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dawn »

I would also like the story to not end yust jet. It is getting now the best they can't end it.
“In my live,I already lost two people who I loved weary much and I don’t want to lose a third one.”-by Kurama

"Light and Drakness are twoo sides of life, bound by destiny...Light bears Darkness and Darkness bears Light..."-by me
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

right they can't do that
Princess Uchiha
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Princess Uchiha »

Inuyasha can't go off with Kikyo! ....
http://www.myspace.com/x__w00tprincessrandom__x add me :mrgreen:
There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about

]
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

no he can't he has to go with kagome
Princess Uchiha
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Princess Uchiha »

yup ....i wish he would just pick one of them so no one gets too badly hurt............
http://www.myspace.com/x__w00tprincessrandom__x add me :mrgreen:
There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about

]
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea that way no one would get hurt at all