what do u think of inuyasha? tis manga and show to long?

kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku

Re: what do u think of inuyasha? tis manga and show to long?

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

I like subbed..as for too long remember fillers are important..yes they're mostly just singular nusiances that add nothing to the story BUT they keep the manga and the anime at good lengths from each other remember the anime us based on the manga if the anime overtakes the manga it goes in a diffrent dierction or just plain old gets cancelled! alright BoT: yes inuyasha's long but so is the manga it's an in-depth manga with 4 main characters each with a diffrent past personalty and temperment not including the supporting characters like shessam..shessma..forget it..fluffy-sama who's intresting in his own way so fillers are important the length of the series is a little drawn out i'll admit but I'm fine with that
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
churry
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by churry »

lol shessam? fluffysama? how cute...
((C•H•U•R•R•Y))-FACT: Freedom Isn't Free, It Comes With A Price.
Hasayuni Azheyli
Visitor

Post by Hasayuni Azheyli »

its too way long... >_<gee>_<

but i'm still interested anyway, ^^;;
churry
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by churry »

one thing that annoys me though that they put pointless episodes that have nothing to do with the show and it's like "whata heck!" they just end up dying. and sometimes a fight takes like what? 5 freaking episodes. sheesh... all they do is stare at each other or just waste time. man, freaking boring. it's like "get to the point! more action! less staring!" haha
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i like them they are cool and i realy like them
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
churry
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by churry »

ehhh. ><"
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

what i really like it
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

churry wrote:one thing that annoys me though that they put pointless episodes that have nothing to do with the show and it's like "whata heck!" they just end up dying. and sometimes a fight takes like what? 5 freaking episodes. sheesh... all they do is stare at each other or just waste time. man, freaking boring. it's like "get to the point! more action! less staring!" haha

lol that reminds me of DBZ "RAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" *three episodes later "Okay I'm ready let's fight..oh right you have to power up" *3 MORE episodes later he's done*..fight takes 5 freaking minutes +pointless talking* me:..grrrr I'll admit some of the fights tend to..drag but they do have thier nice fights every so often that are fun to watch(thunder brother older vs inuyasha the it from the senshi[band of] 7 vs fluffy-sama bankotsu[I'm sorry if I spelt that wrong his fangirls please don't kill me ^^] vs inuyasha
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
churry
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by churry »

haha...Finally there is someone who understands. yeah, there are some that are ok, but in reality they shouldn't let their viewers be on the spot or is it...THE TEST OF PATIENCE. lol.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

but its sill so cool
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Post by La Tua Cantante »

Yup, Fooly Cooly was only episodes. I love that show. I heard that they were supose to make more episodes, but I've seen no proof ;-;.

InuYasha will eventually end with time. Yeah its going to take a long time, because one, its just a long anime, and two, they have to translate it to english, which takes TIIIIME. Alot of it.

InuYasha actually reminds me of G-Gundam. Ah, I love that show also, but it stopped airing. BUT ANYWHO. G-Gundam went on and on, then it finally ended, and the last episode was the last on ever shown. ;-;

But yeah. I dont mind that its taking so long. But if you want it to end, just get the Japanese version. I think they're done with InuYasha, right?? If they are, get it with subtitles. Then bam, you're done.
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yep but i love them all
churry
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by churry »

i did...THAT'S THE PROBLEM! my friends told me they watched every single episode and they are from japan. they told me that it ends till episode 167 and there hasn't been new episodes since. i heard that the maker of inuyashais only makinf manga for now on, which manga is NEVER going to end. the reason i know all of this is from research and also my international friends from Asia.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

wow thats so cool i want to see them all
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Post by La Tua Cantante »

churry wrote:i did...THAT'S THE PROBLEM! my friends told me they watched every single episode and they are from japan. they told me that it ends till episode 167 and there hasn't been new episodes since. i heard that the maker of inuyashais only makinf manga for now on, which manga is NEVER going to end. the reason i know all of this is from research and also my international friends from Asia.

The manga will end, I'm sure. It may take a while, but it will. Juust like...Tokyo Mew Mew and..Crescent Moon and.....(I can't think of any others -.-)

^-^
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
churry
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by churry »

well, i probably will be a skeleton by then. lol.