Cloud Leonhart wrote:
AnimeAngel34 wrote:huh??

Blue Crow means a 10/10, I believe.

thats right

Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator

Re: Rate: Inuyasha.

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

Cloud Leonhart wrote:You know...you really shouldn't reply to every single response if you don't have anything important to say...I'm not telling you to stop posting completely, just...tone it down a little, you know? You might get on peoples bad side.

PLEASE! Please AnimeAngel34 try not to reply to every other post.And follow Cloud's advice :D

and to the rest of you please calm down.
I wouldn't want to move this topic somewhere else. :|

Now please Get back on topic, thank you
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i still think its a good show i wish they would bring it back
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork

Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

I honestly got sick of it...

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

it got a little tiring after a while but still a good show none the less
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork

CP9
Master Otaku

Post by CP9 »

Why don't you try to post something bigger than your brain. Why do you think Inuyasha is a good show? At the moment you're just sucking up to everyone who has a good honest opinion about the show and all you keep sayign is "Yeah its liek that sometimes but I still like it."

How about you post your honest opinion about it instead of responding to every god damn post. 6918 posts and I bet all of them are only a sentence long.

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

its a good show becasue it show how they come over trils to get were they need to ok so that why its a good show

CP9
Master Otaku

Post by CP9 »

^ Thats [censored] weak.

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

well i didn't have time to get to the best part its a good show because it show how even love ones can go down the wrong path and also how some find love and even when they says that they are sorry its still not good so they have to prove it some way some how that they are really sorry and thats why its a good show

CP9
Master Otaku

Post by CP9 »

You have the right to like a show because of your opinion, even if that opinion makes my eyes bleed and pisses me off to a point where I just wanna hunt animeangel down, gag her, and threaten to splatter her brains all over her computer screen. Or just disconnect her internet because freakin airheaded users with posts no bigger than their own brains should not come to forums filled with smart anime fan freaks(like me) who get pissed off by stupid little girls who post stuff no bigger than her brain.

Some trials they overcame! They didn't kill Naraku, Kagome didn't admit she loved Inuyasha, Inuyasha still has a thang for Kikyo, and Kagura is still connected to Naraku. It was mostly about freakin, fight or die and "I love you but I won't admit it."

The showed dragged on and on. It did that so much that it just created a generaton of stupid fangirls...like you! I hate fangirls, espcially the white ones! GOD freaking DAMMIT! STFU!

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

hey ok that is far to much said and so if i like the show its my own thing and happen to like it just the way it is thank you very much

Cherry Darling
Ex-Moderator

Post by Cherry Darling »

Like Miss Elizabeth has already said, everyone here just needs to calm down. And AnimeAngel34, you really do need to try not to reply to every other post that is made in here.

CP9, it doesn't matter if you agree with her opinion or not. You have the right to state what you think too. But what you said wasn't nice at all. So unless your going to comment, in a nice way, about the show, don't bother posting.

If there continues to be any more problems here, then I'm just going to lock this.
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥ 8)
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother :pirate:
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥

CP9
Master Otaku

Post by CP9 »

Eh, not much of a loss to me.

Tom Jones lover
Baka Otaku

Post by Tom Jones lover »

10/10

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yep the vote is cast for the best show

taiyohikari
Baka Otaku

Post by taiyohikari »

AnimeAngel34 wrote:yep the vote is cast for the best show

Kid, you may think that it is, but that's just your opinion. Try asking if Inuyasha is the best show in the General Anime section, instead of the Inuyasha section where there's bound to be a crapload of people agreeing with you.