Inuyasha Movies

yukimura
Visitor

Inuyasha Movies

Post by yukimura »

Has anyone else seen all 4 of the Inuyasha movies? If you have I thought this would be a good place to talk about them and share opionions on the movies.
Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Re: Inuyasha Movies

Post by Ryukon »

I've seen up to 3, but I'll wait till [adult swim] shows the 4th one on TV rather than going out and getting it.

Plus I'm lazy to look online.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
yukimura
Visitor

Post by yukimura »

The fourth movie is about an island that Inuyasha and Kikyo went to 50 years ago. The island was under the control of the 4 war gods. They escaped, but now they return to help out a group of half-demon children, and to defeat the 4 war gods. It has great action, and battle sequences.

If you get it at Best Buy, its only 19.99, and comes with the original soundtrack.
Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

I knew the general story line about a little over two years back, but thanks for putting it out for the other users who haven't gotten the chance.

I don't have Best Buy in my area, heh. Maybe at the captial of my state, but none where I am.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Post by blue crow »

me watch 3 pf them n 1 of them read in manga
I hope your smiling face
is with me until the day
I fall into eternal sleep
Azalie
Visitor

Post by Azalie »

i own the first to movies but i don't know where to get the next to and well i have been waiting for civic to get them in but there not to reliable
zeeflover
Master Otaku

Post by zeeflover »

I watched all four movies. The best movie for me was the second one. InuYasha got to kiss Kagome! Yeah! :)
yukimura
Visitor

Post by yukimura »

You do have a point there. That was the first time we have ever got to see that. Then again it has happened on more than one occasion in the series after the release of the movie.
zeeflover
Master Otaku

Post by zeeflover »

I like the first three movies. But, the fourth one is okay too. No romance on the fourth one though. But all the movies are great.
kagomeH
Visitor

Post by kagomeH »

i have seen all 4 of them and must say the animation of the movies is getting closer each movie to the series animation =D> \:D/
may12 aka squeaky
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by may12 aka squeaky »

i have seen all 4 of them they are the best one was of 4 movie it cool
animedarkflame
Newbie Otaku

Post by animedarkflame »

i've seen all the movies and i found the third the best cause its full of action and excitement
~nina~
Harmony
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Harmony »

Honestly I prefered the 4th I just L.O.V.E. Adament Barrage! sure he uses it better in the series but still it just looks so sweet!
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tsuchi »

my favorite would be a toss up between the first one Affections touching accross time and the third one Swords of the honorable ruler
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
Princess Azula
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Princess Azula »

I watched all 4 and I like the 3rd one the best. It's just so cool and I like it when Inuyasha and Sesshomaru fight. Also it shows a lot of Sesshomaru(my favourite character).