73%
Kikyou
27%

Total votes: 15

x_Sakura_Haruno_x
Mobile Suit Otaku

Kagome or Kikyou?[poll]

Post by x_Sakura_Haruno_x »

The first Kagome or Kikyou poll thread!! Vote and say who you think is better and why..
Old name = Kikyou-chan <3
[**Orihime and Tatsuki Club**] - Founder.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: Kagome or Kikyou?[poll]

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

I'd say Kagome, but I did enjoy the flashbacks of when Kikyo was alive and spending time with Inuyasha and she seemed much more of a nicer person before she died.....
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
x_Sakura_Haruno_x
Mobile Suit Otaku

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:I'd say Kagome, but I did enjoy the flashbacks of when Kikyo was alive and spending time with Inuyasha and she seemed much more of a nicer person before she died.....
Kikyo was alright before she died. But now she isn't worth anything anymore.
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku

Post by Master InuYasha »

I say both of them
x_Sakura_Haruno_x
Mobile Suit Otaku

Well, InuYasha still hasn't ended yet.They need to kill someone off that is important to the story. But I say Kagome is better than Kikyo.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º

Post by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º »

Mmm...This must be the milionth Kagome-Kikyou threat, ppl!

Why do users just keep repeating this thread, seriously? The other threads may have died out, but they are still here even if the titles aren't the same, the debate is.

Give me a good reason to keep this thread up or I'll lock it. So sorry. (Though the poll is probably new :P)

Btw, I say Kagome.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK

"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

...because most of the old ones were spammed to death by Kagome/Kikyo haters and lovers? It's hard to keep the two from murdering each other.

I say Kagome. She's the heroine - and I've grown fond of her. Something about Kikyo trying to kill InuYasha in the first season sort of ruined my impression of her.
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Rukiashadow
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Rukiashadow »

Yea but the thing was she thought he killed her come on if sone one tryed killing you and you had a chance to get back wouldn you
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º

Ok, I'll leave this open, but I'll clean up the others soon.

Well, Kikyou herself is a good person but I dislike her lot for being selfish, possesive, obcessive and vengeful.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏

Yuki~
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yuki~ »

Between Kagome and Kikyou, I say Kagome....
Kikyou is possessive.. u____u
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º

Kikyou allowed herself to be tricked and consumed by bitterness. She may be inteligent but Kagome has a better personality and is emotionally and spiritually stronger, in my opinion.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏

x_Sakura_Haruno_x
Mobile Suit Otaku

º-Tenshi_Karasu-º wrote:Mmm...This must be the milionth Kagome-Kikyou threat, ppl!

Why do users just keep repeating this thread, seriously? The other threads may have died out, but they are still here even if the titles aren't the same, the debate is.

Give me a good reason to keep this thread up or I'll lock it. So sorry. (Though the poll is probably new :P)

Btw, I say Kagome.
Is that what a Moderator does? Is threaten to close topics? Well, I say that you either get demodded or your account goes bye bye.
I won't take your crap.
The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

lmfao , this is what you got so worked up about? You sad, sad girl.
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º

I agree with Russell, there. Please grow up, Sakura, it would be good for us all.

Anyway, let's please return to topic now.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏

Lady Kikyo
Baka Otaku

Post by Lady Kikyo »

:? Kikyo isn't evil like everyone thinks. When Kikyo came back she didn't act so great, yeah. But why? Hmm, maybe because of the way she died. Unlike Kagome, Kikyo didn't have friends her age. She didn't have any at all. She couldn't be a teenager and have fun. She couldn't feel or react to things, like a normal teenager would because of her role as a priestess. After pretty much being alone for so long... here comes Inuyasha. She was finally able to let go and be happy. Then right when that happens, it was all taken away. She thinks that the only friend she's ever had betrayed her/tried to kill her. She dies that way. How would you feel? Even so, she didn't really kill Inuyasha. She used the arrow of sealing. When she came back... yeah she was angry. A normal person would be. Anyway, later Kikyo stopped trying to kill Inuyasha. She even saved him a couple of times. If she makes a rude comment to Inuyasha it's because she didn't want to show how she really felt. In a couple of scenes you can see that she misses Inuyasha, but she doesn't want to necessarily show it. You can still see her kindness in the rest of the series when she helps people and nurses them back to health. Even knowing that what happened in the past was something done by Naraku, it doesn't change the fact that she died. She's stuck in a cold body that isn't hers. Seriously, if your life was terrible like this I seriously doubt you'll be happy and chipper 24/7. You don't get over something this big in a second and you just might not be so sane or the same innocent way you were before. By the way, Kikyo helped Kagome a couple of times too.

Ok a note on Kagome.

Kagome having the pretty much perfect life actually acts evil sometimes. Ok before you stop reading seriously take note of this. Kikyo wanted to make the name to Inuyasha's necklace Beloved... what does Kagome choose? Sit! Kagome hurts inuyasha sometimes for no good reason by saying that. If he's not trying to kill anyone, why use it? Kagome usually sets herself up for hurt. I'm pretty sure Kikyo was Inuyasha's first girlfriend and Inuyasha, Kikyo's. They had a good past together before Naraku ruined it. Apparently Inuyasha still cared for Kikyo, but it didn't seem to matter to Kagome. It's almost like she tried to force him to be with her instead. Kagome also acts selfish sometimes. She gets to be with Inuyasha like everyday, while Kikyo sees him like once every million episodes. She gets angry at him, but why? She knows how he really feels despite what he says. If you had a past like Inuyasha and Kikyo would you want someone else to come into the picture and take your boyfriend or girlfriend away when you never even officially broke up? I seriously doubt it. :(

Well anyway... Have A Nice Day! :wink:
Princess Azula
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Princess Azula »

Wow...that was long lol But there's nothing wrong with long posts...

After reading that, I fully agree with Lady Kikyo. She is sooo better than Kagome, although I'm not gonna vote because I still don't like either of them

Name changed. Previous name: Sesshomaru's Girl