odd......

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

odd......

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Why does Hakudoshi follow naraku....

Naraku is so freakin weak in comparison to any of the characters all he can do is hide behind hiss barrier and make trick others into doing things for him. In fighting strength naraku is so weak its ridiculous. And Hakudoshi's heart is Naraku's heart (as far as I know both their hearts are in the second half of the infant) so he isn't in the same predicament as Kagura.

So why does he follow orders so obediently when he could dispose of Naraku in an instant?
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º

Re: odd......

Post by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º »

Ah, now you have raised a very interesting question.

You see, the producers of the anime followed the manga blindly and commited a few blunders on the way. What they didn't count on was having to cancel the whole show at the point they did and that didn't help either.

If you really wanna know everything you should try reading the manga, but I'll explain the anime matters as soon as I get back online (not in my usual comp today ;))
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK

"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Re: odd......

Post by Hardcore »

I have not a clue T_T
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.