Inuyasha series on Adult Swim

DeathAce
Baka Otaku

Inuyasha series on Adult Swim

Post by DeathAce »

Is it me, or did they never finish the series on Adult Swim? I remember the first days of AD and when it first came on, creating another avid anime fan (Good or bad? The world may never know). But I've noticed since last year, what's happening is just reruns back to the beginning and that they've pushed it all the way to the last hour of their nightly runs. Is this in part sue to their contract, or what? Lookin' forward to your comments!
Mik3

Re: Inuyasha series on Adult Swim

Post by Mik3 »

They did show the end of the anime a couple times already. You might be able to look around the web and find them if you tried. But the manga continues after when the anime stopped anyway.
I remembered my password.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: Inuyasha series on Adult Swim

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

You might have seen the ending and not realized it. the ending of the anime was not the ending of the manga. they canceled the anime. nothing was ever resolved and naraku was never defeated in the anime.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.