new eps in 2010?

Lady_Faith
Baka Otaku

new eps in 2010?

Post by Lady_Faith »

Since this is an InuYasha thread, does anyone know when new episodes of InuYasha are suppose to come out in the United States? I usually watch it on Adult Swim Network. I thought I heard or read some where that new episodes are suppose to come out in February 2010 but I may be wrong. There are so many sites on the web that has info on InuYasha but it's hard to tell which ones have the right info. Does anyone here truly know??? If so can you PLEASE let me know. Thank you very much in advance!
In school I was Vickie Farley. I have been with my husband, Steven, for 15yrs. We have one daughter.
SASSZAIN

Re: new eps in 2010?

Post by SASSZAIN »

Split from initial topic, cause it didnt belong there.
unfortunately, i dont have an answer to your question. I'll look around and see what i can dig up though
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Eh, I thought the anime ended.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

that's what i thought as well. I never did go looking for innfo on it.. cause I'm to lazy, and was never realy an Inuyasha fan..

But if memory serves, there where six seasons, with a 14 episode followup season, making for 181 episodes total. I think the US has the first 6 seasons, but maybe its the last 14 eps that she is talking about..
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
KawaiiGirl104
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by KawaiiGirl104 »

Well, the new episodes with English Subtitles can be found on Hulu but all I know is that Viz Media has licensed InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen to release it with subtitles in the least to the USA. If there will be an English version, some people predict it to air sometime in April of this year. But, that's all I know.
And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.
Whatever you say, I'm still taking your cake.
http://www.youtube.com/user/KawaiiGirl104/ Subscribe please!!!!
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

that sounds like the 14 ep thingy i was remeberin
KawaiiGirl104
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by KawaiiGirl104 »

Also, by what I know, there's supposed to be 26 episodes of InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen. If there's only 14 episodes, then I don't know why they cut it short. Viz is trying to cover the last few manga volumes and they should finish it completely. If they don't... they're idiots.
And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.
Whatever you say, I'm still taking your cake.
http://www.youtube.com/user/KawaiiGirl104/ Subscribe please!!!!