Does anyone know when Final Act comes out on DVD in USA?

Shining Star

Does anyone know when Final Act comes out on DVD in USA?

Post by Shining Star »

I am dying to know this because well I'm a HUGE Inuyasha fan...honestly that's an understatement. lol. But anywho I've read all the manga and seen the first show and was like wtf? as probably most Inuyasha fans were so when I heard about Final Act and that it was to conclude everything like in the manga I was like OMG!! lol.

So I've seen a few of the episodes in Japanese with english subtiles and I also watched the whole last episode becuase I could not resist to see.....*sweatdrop* er maybe I shouldn't spoil anything...Anyway!

Does anyone know when it comes to America on DVD with english dubs? I'm quite fond of the dubs because I really love the voices. ^^ And I want to know because i want to purchase it!
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
KawaiiGirl104
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Does anyone know when Final Act comes out on DVD in USA?

Post by KawaiiGirl104 »

English dubs.... I don't know if they've started on that yet or not. But you might be able to find the entire series subbed on eBay. I did. But I don't think that the english dubbed has been released yet. If it has, it would first be released on Adult Swim most likely. If not there, then on the InuYasha VIZ Media website. So far, there hasn't been any news of InuYasha: The Final Act being a dub yet.
Hope it somewhat helped!
And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.
Whatever you say, I'm still taking your cake.
http://www.youtube.com/user/KawaiiGirl104/ Subscribe please!!!!
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

Thanks it did! I'll have to look on ebay then. :)
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
KawaiiGirl104
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by KawaiiGirl104 »

Okay, I recently found and update.... I'm still not sure about the DVD release, but VIZ Media said that it would be releasing InuYasha: The Final Act's English Dub on January 21st, 2011. Because this is a Friday, this might be the DVD release. But it also might just be the Adult Swim release. Or maybe the online release. I'm not really sure. All I know is that it's being released in English on January 21st of next year.
And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.
Whatever you say, I'm still taking your cake.
http://www.youtube.com/user/KawaiiGirl104/ Subscribe please!!!!