Inuyasha- Sesshoumau's fluffyism

Pobbin
Visitor

Inuyasha- Sesshoumau's fluffyism

Post by Pobbin »

I already asked this in the Inuyasha section but I thought it was more appropriate for this section. Does anyone know what Sesshoumaru's fluffy thing actually IS? I know it isn't his tail, but I've heard it was his father's tail. Does anyne know for sure? Or is it all just a big enigma, adding a sense of mystery to his character? It would be a big help to me if you were able to give an answer, thanks.

noodles87
Ex-Moderator

Post by noodles87 »

Go to one of the Inuyasha info sites. I'm sure they tell you almost everything.
I'm a facebook whore.

Asahi_Kasai
Visitor

Post by Asahi_Kasai »

The sites almost never go into detail about that, nor does the anime appearently. Maybe it's there so everyone can imagine what it is, or argue about it...

Problems with it being his father's tail: When he transforms it attaches to his chest, like fur. Hmmm.

There's no real answer I guess.

Pobbin
Visitor

Post by Pobbin »

Bah...I give up. I have tried many a character profile, but none of the ones I've read have said what it is. I guess it's just one of those things , there is no answer. Thanks, though.

noodles87
Ex-Moderator

Post by noodles87 »

Okay let me find you some bio for your characters.
I'm a facebook whore.

noodles87
Ex-Moderator

Post by noodles87 »

Hmm i really didn't find any thing close to what your asking for. Though i did find a site that asked the same question you're asking. http://www.inuyashaworld.com/faq_answer.cfm?id=30
I'm a facebook whore.

LittleMissLooney
Visitor

Post by LittleMissLooney »

I'll just tell you what I told you in the Inuyasha part. That "fluff" is a mark of respect, high-rankings, not a tail, which is why Sesshomaru's father had two "fluffs", to show he was of higher ranking than Sesshomaru as the Lord of the Western Lands. It has nothing to do with being Sesshomaru's tail, or Inu no Taisho's (Lord of the Dogs') tail.

Just for the record, though, Rumiko Takahashi-sama just gave him that "fluff" to add a sense of mysetery, and. . . She thought it looked cool. Heh. ^_^;;

Naraku
Visitor

Post by Naraku »

ok this is out of hand. why don't we all just agree it's a piece of clothing ok?

Visitor

re: Inuyasha- Sesshoumau's fluffyism

Post by Guest »

i know wat it is it is the big whip he has but that is what it really looks like when hes not using it.

WolfgirlAya
Master Otaku

Re: Inuyasha- Sesshoumau's fluffyism

Post by WolfgirlAya »

its his tail :D
queenofpokemon
"The Wild has not left this Girl"

FluffyIsDaShizznit
Baka Otaku

Re: Inuyasha- Sesshoumau's fluffyism

Post by FluffyIsDaShizznit »

lol i heard on the character bois on this site that the writer Rumiko Takahashi said that is is a parasidic demon, but if so it's kinda wierd that fluffys father and mother have that paracite too, i also heard thst it was a peice of his armor. either way i'm gonna go with littlemisslooney and say that it is a mark of high ranking