who likes miroku

kagomeH
Visitor

who likes miroku

Post by kagomeH »

this topic was stated before the hacker but anyways who likes him he is awesome!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
*Shadow Samurai *
Visitor

Post by *Shadow Samurai * »

He's a prevert
kagomeH
Visitor

Post by kagomeH »

he is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kagomeH
Visitor

Post by kagomeH »

the worms crawl in,the worms crawl out
in your eyes and out your mouth
you turn red,you turn green
the pus comes out like whip cream mmmmmmmmmm
mygiantboomerangkixass
Visitor

Post by mygiantboomerangkixass »

U got that from the song about the hearse. From the book call scary stories to tell in the dark!!!!!!
mygiantboomerangkixass
Visitor

Post by mygiantboomerangkixass »

Also, read the signature. it was meant 4 ppl like him.
Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

come on now he's not a perv he's just friendly, and my idol
kagomeH
Visitor

Post by kagomeH »

u remind me of grave there sanoska25 he idolizes miroku 2!!!!
Sango
Visitor

Post by Sango »

Kagome you dumb ass THAT IS GRAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sango
Visitor

Post by Sango »

And Grave, that is the understatement of the year. You know he's a pervert. He even proudly admits it in the second movie. As for my opinion of him? He seems like a nice guy when he's not being a jerk. The problem is, there's so few times when he's not. I'm still thinking what I thought before. It might be a defence mechanism. He seems to pannick when he's around women so he does something like that to get out of the situation.
Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

kagomeH wrote:u remind me of grave there sanoska25 he idolizes miroku 2!!!!

i really hope you were kidding,the only difference is that my name is different, its back to what it was originally please say you were joking
Sango
Visitor

Post by Sango »

Hate to break it to you but she wasn't joking. She wasn't joking at all. I gave her your yim name and the next day she asked if I was sure that it was correct because she had seen the name here recently. She then proceeded to tell me about this new person who was like you and how I should send you the message to reregister. I told her that it was you with your new name and she didn't listen. So one again, KagomeH does something stupid. . .
Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

and she in what grade. this was my original name sanoska25 but i changed it to grave then D4rk messed up the site and i went back to sanoska25
Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

if you dont think im grave now i can pm you and tell you some thinks that'll show you im grave
Sango
Visitor

Post by Sango »

Hee hee hee I know what that would be. . . She's in 8th grade supposedly.
Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

:shock: wow thats shocking
just messing with ya kagomeH