Hojo

gal powr
Visitor

Hojo

Post by gal powr »

This has been buzzing around in my head for a long time. Why does Hojo asks Kagome out when she's obviously in love with another guy! We might as well put him in a box and send him to clown school, or maybe the feutal area. Yeah, the feautal era. I want Kagome to see InuYasha beat the crap out of Hojo. Then I want to send him back to modern times, then call Kagome. Ask what the hell is going on. And she tells him its over. He crys for ever and never shows up at school again! Then I want InuYasha to come to Modern Times & go to Hojo's house. Then murder him. Then Sesshomaru to come & test his sword on Hojo, (It hasn't happened, but it could!) Reviving Hojo, Hojo then thanks Sesshomaru for reviving him and goes back to school. Then I want Kagome to bear InuYasha's child, (a girl.) and I want it to be named Kaira or something like that and live happil;y ever after. If i'm going overboard on the thing, please tell me!
Naraku
Visitor

Post by Naraku »

one...this is stupid. two...who's Hojo?
puffster
Visitor

Post by puffster »

i think hojo is a guy at kagome's school. :|
kagomeH
Visitor

Post by kagomeH »

he is an annoying health freak and i dont like im and e needs to know kagome dosnt like him anymore!!!!!she likes inuyasha!
YO YO
Visitor

Post by YO YO »

Is'nt he gay because he likes kagome?
Yeah!!!!!!!!!
Visitor

Post by Yeah!!!!!!!!! »

Hojo is Kagome's classmate. He has a crush on her. He's always bringing her get-well presents because Kagome's grandfather lies to him and friends about sickness of her,which embarrasses her. :shock:
Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

kagomeH wrote:he is an annoying health freak and i dont like im and e needs to know kagome dosnt like him anymore!!!!!she likes inuyasha!

hes just trying to be nice and its her grandfathers fault kinda
Sango
Visitor

Post by Sango »

You always find something good to say about everyone. It's refreshing and all, but don't let yourself get blinded by your interpretations of others actions. I do agree that he means well but still, he needs to move on and it's Kagome's fault. Instead of being honest with him and telling him she dosen't like him like that and likes someone else, she makes dates with him and then dosen't show up or cancels 'cause she's going to the feudal era. The thing is never going to be settled until Kagome does something about it.
Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

im just saying because if inu and kagome had kids or something that would mess up the time line and would be wrong
*Shadow Samurai *
Visitor

Re: Hojo

Post by *Shadow Samurai * »

gal powr wrote:This has been buzzing around in my head for a long time. Why does Hojo asks Kagome out when she's obviously in love with another guy! We might as well put him in a box and send him to clown school, or maybe the feutal area. Yeah, the feautal era. I want Kagome to see InuYasha beat the crap out of Hojo. Then I want to send him back to modern times, then call Kagome. Ask what the hell is going on. And she tells him its over. He crys for ever and never shows up at school again! Then I want InuYasha to come to Modern Times & go to Hojo's house. Then murder him. Then Sesshomaru to come & test his sword on Hojo, (It hasn't happened, but it could!) Reviving Hojo, Hojo then thanks Sesshomaru for reviving him and goes back to school. Then I want Kagome to bear InuYasha's child, (a girl.) and I want it to be named Kaira or something like that and live happil;y ever after. If i'm going overboard on the thing, please tell me!
LIke if that will ever happen!!! :? :? :? :? :?
*Shadow Samurai *
Visitor

People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by *Shadow Samurai * »

I mean she likes Hojo as a friend? I mean we all know she likes Inuyasha a lot!! :P :P :P But in the 2 movie remember she kissed him to break that spell! Well she did that so she can prove she loved him!! Come on Kagome! She's crazy? Please as if her and Hojo will get married!! And she got Inuyasha too!! I am sorry but Inuyasha taken by me!!! :P :P Kagome she cares about Inuyasha, what about Koga? Koga rescues her but Kagome treats him like she loves him more than Inuyasha? Is that true? I am worried??? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: [spoiler][/spoiler]
SeganTheFairie
Newbie Otaku

Post by SeganTheFairie »

I personally think they are all confused about who they love... Kagome has 4 guys who "love her" and yet one of them (inuyasha) can't decide who he really loves. She likes Hojo but not the same way he likes her... [spoiler]Same with Hojo's ancestor, he loves her... If fact in one episode Hojo shows Kagome his family tree and her name is on it, she apparently married of his ancestors.... In the feudal era. As well Kouga has a fiance' as it is and yet he still claims Kagome as his love/fiance'.[/spoiler] Who she ends up with, I don't know yet... No one seems to be able to decide who they love in this series! *sighs* :roll: Is love really that hard to decide?
kickingmajorass
Visitor

Post by kickingmajorass »

Why is she in love with this Inuyasha? Inuyasha is a fagitt!!!! :P
Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

thats not even how you spell it, and hes the second best character
Sango
Visitor

Post by Sango »

Since when did Inuyasha become a bundle of wood? (by the way, it's spelled as both "[censored]" "fagot")
Sango
Visitor

Post by Sango »

Hey, why did it sensor that?!?!?
IT MEANS A BUNDLE OF WOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!