Daily Mood Thread!

After the 2013 database crash, most new topics were created in a single forum. This is that forum.
Ace
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: Daily Mood Thread!

Post by Ace »

Tyche got married?! Yowsa O:
~ Something something........ yeah~
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/EZedd/kazu.png
~ Kazu x Emily fan <3
I've commented.
Master Otaku

Post by I've commented. »

[@ Naruko] No offense, I wasn't meaning anything offensive by that, I was trying to be supportive. Its good that you have experience working with neuro patients. When I mentioned that you could try looking-up/reading about neuroscience, I meant that perhaps you could try and increase the knowledge about neuroscience that you already have and get even more knowledge about neuroscience; you did say that you were going through some of your old books, perhaps you were giving yourself a recap. Again, its good that you have experience in the field of neuroscience and its also good that you have experience working with neuro patients.

Oh, and by the way, did you get that job at that hospital as a neuro unit nurse?
I've commented.
Master Otaku

[@ Naruko] Getting your medical records and your medical files for references can be useful in getting a job in most medical fields. The medical field people may need to check-over your medical records and your medical files in order to decide whether or not to hire you.
I've commented.
Master Otaku

[@ Tyche] Congrats on your marriage!
Naruko
Master Otaku

Post by Naruko »

Ivy, they were hiring me. I met HR and was given a W4 to fill out along with a list of further paperwork needed. I understood the need for a physical, but without getting into too many details, I desperately needed to start working and it was kind of a clusterfcck.
Everything is an adventure. Good adventure, bad adventure, it's all adventures. Don't ever turn down anything that might sound even remotely adventurous.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Mood: Happy

Reason: I got my wedding/engagement ring in the mail ^^
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Trigger Happy
Master Otaku

Post by Trigger Happy »

Mood: Crappy

Reason: Allergies kicking my butt, ugh.
The one and only Envy Isn't Envious

Part of the original AA gang - I sure do miss the old days
awesomeuniversal
Visitor

Post by awesomeuniversal »

Congrats on your marriage!
Naruko
Master Otaku

Post by Naruko »

Mood: Excita-nervous!

Reason: Goin to jail in about half a week. Not for the reason you think...or maybe totally what you think it is, I can't read your mind. =)
Everything is an adventure. Good adventure, bad adventure, it's all adventures. Don't ever turn down anything that might sound even remotely adventurous.
I've commented.
Master Otaku

engagement rings/wedding rings are usually given in person.

[@ Tyche] You got your engagement ring/wedding ring in the mail? Giving someone a(n) engagementring/wedding ring is usually done in person. Hmm it might be a long distance relationship and/or a commuter marriage. Or maybe, the person was traveling at the time and mailed the engagement ring/wedding ring. Engagement rings/wedding rings are usually given in person.
I've commented.
Master Otaku

It's good that you're getting hired.

[@ Naruko] It's good that you're getting hired. Is the job that your getting hired for in the neuro unit like you want? Are you getting hired as a neuro unit nurse? It's good that you're getting hired.
I've commented.
Master Otaku

Jail?

[@ Naruko] Jail?
Naruko
Master Otaku

Post by Naruko »

Ivy: Jail. =)
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Mood: Highs and lows

Reason: Landed a job today that I start on the 10th. But I also had to take Momo (my sweet 6 year old cat) to the vet to have a few of her teeth pulled. She came home loopy and hallucinating. To make matters worse I have to give her medicine that she hates so much she foams at the mouth and has spasms. Poor Momo =( She's having a very rough few days.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Naruko
Master Otaku

Post by Naruko »

Mood: Sad.

Reason: Poor Momo!
Naruko
Master Otaku

Post by Naruko »

Mood: Sad.

Reason: Poor Momo!