Daily Mood Thread!

After the 2013 database crash, most new topics were created in a single forum. This is that forum.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Re: Daily Mood Thread!

Post by Tyche »

Mood: Kinda tipsy

Reason: Drinking =p
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Naruko
Master Otaku

Post by Naruko »

Mood: Lost

Reason: A coworker of my mom's was run over by a snowplow and it's affecting her badly, my best friend's parents are both in the ICU where my mom works, my best friend is freaking out and I don't know what I can do, work is screwy and my grandmother fell twice in a day and I don't know what to do about her either, since I've officially been roped into the "taking care of gramma" club. And I can't even drink away my problems since showing up at an interview hungover is not a good idea.
Everything is an adventure. Good adventure, bad adventure, it's all adventures. Don't ever turn down anything that might sound even remotely adventurous.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Mood: Concerned

Reason: Nyx-ie.

Take a deep breath. Exhale slowly. Just do what you know you can do, and don't worry about the things you can't.

I grant you the courage to accept the things you cannot change, the power to change the things you can, and the wisdom to know the difference. (modified forever in my head because Zelda is better than the bible, imho)

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Imdabipolarbear
Master Otaku

Post by Imdabipolarbear »

Mood: Worried

Reason: People seem to feel like crying including my self.......and LoZ seems to fit better in this situation. But I feel like a failure because I cant help my friends and even though they know I'm always there to listen, they cant reach me when they need me.....
The Brown-Eyed Boy is who I be. And I'm still as twisted as ever.
That's Mr. Jewfro to you buddy!
Thank you Tyche for my very awesome avatar.
Naruko
Master Otaku

Post by Naruko »

Mood: Super conflicted

Reason: I just can't. *chugs the wine*

But Tyche's mantra-thing did help.
Everything is an adventure. Good adventure, bad adventure, it's all adventures. Don't ever turn down anything that might sound even remotely adventurous.
Imdabipolarbear
Master Otaku

Mood: Manic-Depressive, more on the depressive side and thinking I need to start seeing a shrink again

Reason: Real bad thoughts are slowly bubbling to the surface and I know I can place my thoughts here and try to sort them out before I tell anyone offline and get people panicking about me because people dont need to worry about me because I dont like people worring about me and now I'm a rambling fool and need to stop typing and alcohol would help me a lot but im broke due to having no job and she wont stay out of my dreams and she doesnt make this any easier but i ignore her and she goes away for a few months before turning back up and now she wont go away and now its like 8th grade all over again but i dont like being in that spot but i really need to tell someone and you guys really are some of my best friends because without you guys i dont really know how i would have made it out of high school and i think imma shut up for real this time yeah
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Mood: Wa-wait what? Slow down!

Reason: Mayor's post above.

Trigger Happy
Master Otaku

Post by Trigger Happy »

Mood: Irritated & Annoyed

Reason: I tried telling my mother that not everything on the internet is true especially those "medication" sites that claim to do this and help prevent that yet the disclaimer says it hasn't been evaluated by the Food And Drug Administration. And even though I pointed out for all we know they could be putting rat poison in there I am somehow making "excuses" for refusing to take them when she states I clearly "need" to especially when I'm always "depressed".
The one and only Envy Isn't Envious

Part of the original AA gang - I sure do miss the old days
Naruko
Master Otaku

Post by Naruko »

Mood: Now I'm Irritated

Reason: I really really hate homeopathic things found on the internet. They make me a very irritated nurse.
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Mood: Twitchy.
Reason: I have a lot of thoughts going through my mind, and a lot of things I want to do. Should I write? Should I play a game? Should I clean? Should I be doing something? I'm not sure.
I'm also a little bouncy because my mind is flooding with memories and I don't know what to do with them. It'd be nice to have a place to put thoughts when you're not ready for them.
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Imdabipolarbear
Master Otaku

Mood: Good-ish
Reason: I feel stabilized and things are looking my way (i think).....also had a slightly weird dream where I was dating my roommates sister and when I told him about it, he stated he wished his sister was dating me....Made me feel real good about myself....and for some reason, a lot of people are asking me if I lost weight.....and that is also making me feel good.......now if only I had some fur to stroke.....
Naruko
Master Otaku

Post by Naruko »

Mood: Excited.

Reason: Prospects for better work are looking up, I spent the day with a dear friend, and I'm going out drinking to see other dear friends.
Ace
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Ace »

Mood: Depressed

Reason: it's my birthday -.-
~ Something something........ yeah~
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/EZedd/kazu.png
~ Kazu x Emily fan <3
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

Happy Birthday!
Naruko
Master Otaku

Post by Naruko »

Mood: Happy

Reason: I felt productive today! Now I get to go dig out my old books from the basement, because I can.
Naruko
Master Otaku

Post by Naruko »

Mood: Giggly.

Reason: My brother keeps saying "penal colony" and I keep giggling.