New Year's Resolutions

After the 2013 database crash, most new topics were created in a single forum. This is that forum.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

New Year's Resolutions

Post by Tyche »

Anyone have any resolutions for the coming year? What are they? Why are you choosing to make those resolutions? How long do you predict you'll go through with them? (let's be honest :p)

What were your resolutions for the past year, if you had any? How long did those last? Did anyone follow completely through with any of their resolutions?
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Buttercup
Master Otaku

Re: New Year's Resolutions

Post by Buttercup »

I usually don't make New Year's resolutions. I kind of want to this year though, just not entirely sure what. :p
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

I don't really have one either. If I have to make one up on the spot, it's to start talking to my family more.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Naruko
Master Otaku

Post by Naruko »

My resolution is to be better in general. Take better care of myself, be more social, try not to drink and drive any more (I know, I know, naughty Naruko. Don't be a derp.), and find a better job. I don't know how it'll go since it's so loose.
Everything is an adventure. Good adventure, bad adventure, it's all adventures. Don't ever turn down anything that might sound even remotely adventurous.
Imdabipolarbear
Master Otaku

Post by Imdabipolarbear »

I'll raise one to finding a better job. I would prefer one where I'm not always just about to get fired at any moment based on the whims of the clients I watch and the supervisors with their heads up their asses. I would like to keep the same pay or better, with bills to pay and all that. But a better job closer to my house would be nice. I hate putting like 50 bucks worth of gas in my car every 3-4 days or so, driving about 160 miles a day when I go to work. 80 on the way to work and 80 on my way home.
The Brown-Eyed Boy is who I be. And I'm still as twisted as ever.
That's Mr. Jewfro to you buddy!
Thank you Tyche for my very awesome avatar.
sofiazoe
Baka Otaku

Post by sofiazoe »

My resolution is to be better in general. Take better care of myself, be more social,..............
Naruko
Master Otaku

Post by Naruko »

Stealing my ideas eh Sofia? =p
Everything is an adventure. Good adventure, bad adventure, it's all adventures. Don't ever turn down anything that might sound even remotely adventurous.
Arunachalam
Visitor

Post by Arunachalam »

Hi Friends,

Good Morning,

My New Year Resolutions is to work hard, and to enjoy the life..

Last bumped by Anonymous on Aug 12, 2019 9:54pm.