The First RP!

After the 2013 database crash, most new topics were created in a single forum. This is that forum.
Imdabipolarbear
Master Otaku

Re: The First RP!

Post by Imdabipolarbear »

(alright...nothing new on the job front and im depressed as all hell.....seems like business as usual.....Lets do this!)

John just shook his head. "He owes his life to me. I made him, so he owes me. And I plan on using every last bit of him I can. Hell, if it were possible, I would love to be able to take over his body myself so everything could go off even better." He paused for a moment and looked Laura over. "I wouldn't be able to enjoy your fine company as often Laura." He did so enjoy his chats with her. She seemed to be the only sane person in the world besides him. But he knew he didnt stand a chance against her. He knew that he was vastly inferior to her, but he didnt care. John had found his Muse, so to speak. "He seemed heart broken when the roof fell. That ought to keep him straight for a while. His journal entries have been rather sympathetic and weak recently."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack made his way to class, more tense than usual this day. Of course, slipping up like that doesnt help either. He rushed off to his class as well, in the opposite direction of Fritz. He was going to make sure he was prepared for anything the day had to throw at him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ro, we need to go show them that you are still here and that you collect on your debts. Lets go!" One of the students was urging Rozac to take revenge. "We can do it. If you lead us, we will be your sword and your shield. Now lets go!!"

Rozac took a moment to think it over. It all made sense that they would attack him. All he wanted was peace, but there can be none until they were all wiped out. "We attack after lunch. I want everyone to be full of energy. Send the word around. The neighboring school has invited us to an assembly about collecting on debts." Once they were gone, he could be the artist he wanted to be and wouldnt have to put up with this war crap anymore.
The Brown-Eyed Boy is who I be. And I'm still as twisted as ever.
That's Mr. Jewfro to you buddy!
Thank you Tyche for my very awesome avatar.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

((sorry to hear. I'm currently in the process of losing my job myself. =( ))

Laurilei cocked an eyebrow, and smirked, barely containing her laughter. "He keeps a journal? What a fool." She gave a short tut. "He's truly your spawn? He seems so... weak."

She looked over to John, who seemed to be scrutinizing her quite intensely. "Forgive me. In my family, such weakness would not be tolerated. However, he does seem to have his uses."

---------------------

((do kids with powers go to normal classes, or do they do something else? I might also make up a few class mates.))
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Imdabipolarbear
Master Otaku

((it seems to be going around. and yeah...they do a mix of normal classes and training to use their powers))

John only shook his head. "I wish he was stronger, but his main weakness is how easily manipulated he is. Even if he took up arms against me, as long as he had a strong will, I would be proud of him. But until then, he is a weak son. Its a good thing I have other seeds planted, that are much stronger than him. I'll admit, he was my favorite at first, but his weakness is disappointing. And yes, he is very much useful."
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Fritz arrived to her first class right as the final bell rang. She breathed a sigh of relief, knowing she wouldn't be deducted points since she was technically on time. However, this class was always her worst.

Shifting class.

Ducking from the judging glare of her instructor, she made her way to the only empty chair, front and center.

"Alright class, I know you've all been working very hard at shifting at will. Up until this point, you've only been shifting into one creature, the one that comes most naturally to you. Now, we're going to try changing into a different creature. I'll be assigning each of you an animal to transform into, and I want to see you all practicing until you get it done. You'll have one week to complete this assignment, and next week you'll need to preform the transformation for the class."

The teacher was walking down the aisles as she made her speech, putting a slip of paper on each desk.

Fritz was terrified of the coming assignment. She was far behind the other students. She was able to sometimes transform at will, when she really concentrated, but even then it was only into a cat. And, unlike most of the other students, she wasn't fully in control- if she was stressed or scared, she would transform without wanting to.

Even now, this situation was causing her fingers to elongate a little, her ears to become more pointed. Itchy whiskers were sprouting off her cheeks.

The teacher reached her desk, and seeing these changes, scowled. "That includes you, Miss Fitzgerald. And I'll deduct points if you're not in control, which you clearly aren't right now, young lady."

Fritz breathed a deep sigh as the teacher continued on. She looked at her paper. "Dog", it read. Should be easy enough. But Fritz still didn't feel confident in her ability.

"Don't worry, Fritz," the student behind her whisper. She looked over her shoulder. It was Aaron "Furie"! She hadn't even seen him. He, like her, seemed to struggle with his transformations, though he was better than she was. He transformed into a sparrow, and his human form even resembled one- short brown hair, small round face, a long nose, bright eyes. "We can work together. I won't judge. I hope you won't judge me either, haha."

Fritz nodded, excited at the prospect of having such a calm partner. If she was going to complete this assignment at all, she knew she'd be able to do so with his encouragement. Anyone else would be too harsh with her, and the stress of that would surely make her lose control.

"Thanks, Furie." Fritz beamed. "You're a real friend."
-----------------------------------

The final bell rang, and Laurilei could hear it from the car. "I should go. I'll keep an eye on your spawn, and bring you a report of the student morale later."

The vampire fairy left the car, crossed the lot, and entered the school. Even the empty halls reeked of discontent. Laurilei smiled.

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Imdabipolarbear
Master Otaku

Jack was in his altering class. He always did just enough to get by. Manipulating the plants to be bigger than normal was very unnatural and he didnt really like it, but it got him through. He much preferred to make his own custom plants. He didnt even like this section. Size manipulation of most things was very unnatural. But as long as he did just enough, everyone else left him alone. He liked his silence. He was just gonna do what he did best and keep to himself for the day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John drove to his office so he could plan his next move after Laura left.

Rozac made all the plans necessary for his attack on the school. He got his plans out and made sure everyone knew their places. After lunch, it would go down. He needed to do this to get everyone to shut up so he could think on his own. His plans always went off without a hitch. He always could outsmart the teachers in his strategy class.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Word was spreading like wildfire around the school, and Laurilei had some lackeys bring her the news. It was easy to get them- she could easily tell any male to do something for her and they would without a second thought.

"So, tell me..." she whispered seductively to her newest pet.
--------------------

Fritz moved on to her next class, English, which was a very easy subject for her. They got an assignment to write a short essay.